Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
After reading what Marcin Iwinski said in the first post I am willing to give CDPR the benefit of the doubt.

It is not easy to make treble AAA games and they need all the help they can get so as long as game integrity is kept I can let a few small transgressions go.
I have already placed my order with GOG and happy to have done so.

Why won't they partner with M$ to make an cool Witcher 3 Xbox One, so you don't screw over your existing fanbase. But will reward those who want to play the game on Xbox One with a cool bundle, in turn selling more consoles (That's what M$ wants to do anyway right)

Hi2All.
Just my 2 cents about it: let us be happy for the Xbox-people and forget about the rest. CD Red has to face the market and distribution and contracts etc. etc. to provide a game to all of us. If that does mean that one company got special contract and so such a situation arrises, so what?
From my point of view CD Red made great Witcher games. Bought all the time the biggest available special editions I can lay may hand on, 'cause I know the quality of it. In addition CD Red made so many updates, new content etc. for free available to all of us, it is outstanding in the market and worth a AAA rating for sure. We should lay this special scenario aside W/O paying to much attention to it and FOCUS ON THE WITCHER TO COME :)
Wish you all people to cheer up and have a happy weekend.
cheers
crawX

Would like to make a stand on something.

Guys - we will never differentiate your gameplay experience based on a platform you choose to play our games. Same thing with DRM - we will never back down from fighting it. You don't need to be afraid that we will backpedal on everything we've said over the past few years. Just like Marcin Iwiński said - gamers come first. You've known us since the first Witcher and we are still the same - promise.

I already thought that this action is part of the microsoft partnership with CD Project wich started with the witcher 2 on xbox 360. If microsoft only paid for some physical exclusives and hasn't beyond that no further influence in the development of the game i am good with it.

All the comments about disappointment and betrayal remember me of this words:

Guys - we will never differentiate your gameplay experience based on a platform you choose to play our games. Same thing with DRM - we will never back down from fighting it. You don't need to be afraid that we will backpedal on everything we've said over the past few years. Just like Marcin Iwiński said - gamers come first. You've known us since the first Witcher and we are still the same - promise.

When you give less content for the same price - you're differentiating.

You should know that if the Witcher franchise store will be official -because we ask for it for years :p - the complaining part of the community will calm down.

When you give less content for the same price - you're differentiating.

Did you see the statue right? I have written down this forum multiple times how much value that stuff. Heck, you don't even have a proper reason since the beginning just repeating the same thing over and over again. This won't make your truht real at all. One more thing. This company provided so much good stuff, and respect to their fans, and there is little thing and you and your comrades turn against them? The shame on you.

Last edited:

Thank You Marcin for that statement, we need exactly that, a little bit of reassurance. Your fans are just worried and You can't blame them.

YES !!! Dont forget about Witcher mugs!!! I cant wait to drink coffee with Witcher mug in the morning!!!

As an advance :p

I think that the problem isn't differentiation but the same price for both CE (PS4/PC and ONE). It's pratically "pay the same price, have less".

Okay guys, i think that 100 pages are enough for them, they understood our concerns. :scold:

Now instead of complaining about those exclusive contents... WHERE'S DA 30 MIN COMIC CON GAMEPLAY!!111!!1!?? ;P

Top Bottom