Announcing GWENT Partners Open!

+

Get ready for some GWENT action with your favourite streamers and content creators! Next week, we’ll be holding a special tournament featuring GWENT Partners, during which you’ll get an increased chance of Twitch Drops with Kegs and Meteorite Powder.

We’ll be starting off with the best-of-3 matches in the Swiss format:

Day 1

Tuesday, April 28th, 6 PM – 10 PM CEST (Rounds 1 and 2)

Day 2

Wednesday, April 29th, 6 PM – 10 PM CEST (Rounds 3 and 4)

Day 3

Thursday, April 30th, 5 PM – 11 PM CEST (Rounds 5, 6 and 7, if needed)

We’ll follow up with the best-of-5 matches in the single elimination format for the top players determined in the Swiss stage:

Finals

Saturday, May 2nd, starting at 12 PM CEST

Mark your calendars, and stay tuned for more details and the announcement of the line-up!

Last edited:
Hi! Im playing on android, will I also be able to benefit from Twitch Drops? I tried to connect Twitch to Gwent but it insist on doing so through gog.com which Im obviously not using.. Is there any other way? Cheers

Hi! Im playing on android, will I also be able to benefit from Twitch Drops? I tried to connect Twitch to Gwent but it insist on doing so through gog.com which Im obviously not using.. Is there any other way? Cheers

That depends on whether or not you linked your GOG account during the setup on your Android device. If your account is linked, then you can receive Twitch drops by watching on the PC. However, if you didn't link your GOG account, it's no longer possible.

rrc

Forum veteran
That depends on whether or not you linked your GOG account during the setup on your Android device. If your account is linked, then you can receive Twitch drops by watching on the PC. However, if you didn't link your GOG account, it's no longer possible.
Is it even possible to NOT link gog account when playing on mobiles? I thought it was impossible. Even if you create a new account (Sign Up), it is a gog account that gets created. :think:

Nice. I'll definitely check this out. Good luck to all participants.

Small potatoes in light of the pandemic, but I was bummed about the delay of the Gwent Finals. After such a long season!

Does anyone know if the Finals will be done online instead of in-person? It would be a shame, as I'm sure there's a great plan in store for the tournament, but at least we would have some closure.

Is it even possible to NOT link gog account when playing on mobiles? I thought it was impossible. Even if you create a new account (Sign Up), it is a gog account that gets created.

I remember a user having this issue. It might have been related to the console transfer, though. I tried finding the original post, but I cannot.

Top Bottom