Announcing the #CDPRGEAR contest!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Unleash your creativity and design an original metal pin to be produced by CDPR GEAR!

What is it about?

We want you to get inspired by our games and design a pin that you would like to see on your backpack, bag, jacket, or any other surface.

The contest is divided into four categories, and you can submit max one design per category (up to four pins in total):
  • CD PROJEKT RED
  • The Witcher series of games
  • GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
  • Cyberpunk 2077
Four winning designs (one in each category) will be made into reality – a Limited Edition Community Pin Set, and the designers’ names will be credited on the store’s website. Winners of each category will also receive a 150$ gift card to CDPR GEAR and the set of pins they contributed to.

How to enter?
  1. Prepare a .JPG file with your design (make sure to follow the technical requirements listed here in paragraph 4).
  2. Send an e-mail to store-contest@cdprojektred.com with the file as an attachment.
  3. Wait for the results!
Submissions are open until July 31st, 23:59 CEST. Full ruleset is available here.

We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!

Last edited:
Y'all really like these design contests :D
Excited to see people's submissions! Good luck everyone!

Great opportunity to learn about different arts and styles! Congratulations to CDPRED for organizing this contest. :smart:

Art isn't my strong suit.
I'll probably ave-a go, but I aint winnin, youknow?

But!
I'll tell you what.
I'd buy the pack right now, sight unseen, if there was a button.

Can i get explanations on requirements? How i can compare pixel size of the file and cm size of the pin? I don't really into this things, but i have an idea and able to draw it.

It you can share the example of the file it'll be great.

How i can compare pixel size of the file and cm size of the pin?

Any proper application can do that for you.

Every Pin should be saved in a .JPG format (500x500px, 72DPI) and must not exceed 2MB.

size.png

So, that's roughly 6,94 inches or 17,64 centimeters.

EDIT: Corrected the DPI. I shown the example with 75 DPI, but it should be 72 DPI.

Last edited:
hi, I have little difficulty with the rules of the contest. It is said, that the pin must be 3-5 cm, but file must be 500x500 pixels and 72 dpi. I'm a little bit confused, because if I follow both of this rules, the exported picture is glitch and very badly visible.

I am from Russia, not a native speaker at all, maybe I misunderstood rules?
Post automatically merged:

Any proper application can do that for you.

View attachment 11051387

So, that's roughly 6,94 inches or 17,64 centimeters.

EDIT: Corrected the DPI. I shown the example with 75 DPI, but it should be 72 DPI.
Please, help me with previous post!
Post automatically merged:

Unleash your creativity and design an original metal pin to be produced by CDPR GEAR!

What is it about?

We want you to get inspired by our games and design a pin that you would like to see on your backpack, bag, jacket, or any other surface.

The contest is divided into four categories, and you can submit max one design per category (up to four pins in total):
  • CD PROJEKT RED
  • The Witcher series of games
  • GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
  • Cyberpunk 2077
Four winning designs (one in each category) will be made into reality – a Limited Edition Community Pin Set, and the designers’ names will be credited on the store’s website. Winners of each category will also receive a 150$ gift card to CDPR GEAR and the set of pins they contributed to.

How to enter?
  1. Prepare a .JPG file with your design (make sure to follow the technical requirements listed here in paragraph 4).
  2. Send an e-mail to store-contest@cdprojektred.com with the file as an attachment.
  3. Wait for the results!
Submissions are open until July 31st, 23:59 CEST. Full ruleset is available here.

We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Please, help! I don't know, how correctly save my pins, because pin in correct size uses small area of exporting pic. I must save real size of pin, or I can save it bigger (up to 500x500 72dpi)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom