Another Gen ,another broken laggy rpg on playstation console.

+
Another Gen ,another broken laggy rpg on playstation console.

Congratz CDprogekt red, you have the game that have the worst performance on ps4 so far , you are the kings !!!

The framerate is so garbage it makes me sick to almost the point of vomiting, had to stop last night because i was getting nausea from playing it.

You are the bathesda of this gen, like you they realesed a broken framerate game and lied to us, you said consoles would not have framerate problems and here we are.

Not supporting you anymore, because once a gaming studio lies , it will not have my money no more.

Congratz CDprogekt red, you have the game that have the worst performance on ps4 so far , you are the kings !!!

The framerate is so garbage it makes me sick to almost the point of vomiting, had to stop last night because i was getting nausea from playing it.

You are the bathesda of this gen, like you they realesed a broken framerate game and lied to us, you said consoles would not have framerate problems and here we are.

Not supporting you anymore, because once a gaming studio lies , it will not have my money no more.

i understand and i agree with you but it has nothing to do with the performance that you are feeling ill its the strong/high motion blur the ps4 version has on
They must fix the damn fps and give us a option to turn off the motion blur so we dont feel sick.

Be prepared for the

"You're exagerating/lying my games perfect/I'm not as sensitive to it so the the games frame rate is irrefutably/universally perfect how dare you be upset at this/can you point me to the fps counter"

By people who clearly have no place posting when they don't have the same problem and are totally blind to the fact that the games got bugs that not every one is suffering from.

I'm seeing loads of quest bugs being reported. I'm not having any of those but my Framerate is tanking like crazy.

What pisses me the most is that they stay silent cause the press dont even mention this. Ubisoft got a shit storm because of a problem like this.

Another angry, agressive and non-constructive thread with little to no meaning.
You're in the Tech support, not in the bitching topic.
There's flaws in this game, but being so childish won't make CDPR work faster.

But ignoring the matter isn't helping either, we don't know if they're even WORKING on this.

Yeah people in these forums are just too aggressive. it's no wonder why the devs don't come by here as much.

You shouldn't ignore it, you should write properly and politely, in a constructive way and in the proper threads.
Writing "This game is shit I won't play it anymore, you're some very bad dev's." in the tech support isn't the best way to get the bugs fixed I'm afraid.
But I don't really want to feed this thread, so do whatever you think is right.

You shouldn't ignore it, you should write properly and politely, in a constructive way and in the proper threads.
Writing "This game is shit I won't play it anymore, you're some very bad dev's." in the tech support isn't the best way to get the bugs fixed I'm afraid.
But I don't really want to feed this thread, so do whatever you think is right.

It works both ways. People are going around bashing belittling and questioning people with legit complaints expressed respectively just because they don't have that particular bug.

I can understand why people are getting frustrated.

Not talking about this guy because he seems to have just jumped straight on and gone a little over board. But a lot of people being respectful are being backed into a corner.

That's much more counter productive and makes the tech forum just as unbearable for everyone. CDPR included.

I am being agressive now ? I paid 60 euros for a game that makes me sick, devs dont say a thing, they lied before about framerate fix, they said it would be good in THE DAY ONE PATCH !!!! We are in patch 1.04 and game keeps getting worse and worse.
And to add to all this we have fanboys that dont even have the ps4 version that come here to tech support to just troll.

are you actually for real ? every single one of us got a right to make a topic and express our dissapointment towards the horrible framerate !
I dont see how this is childish in anyway ? we payed for this ( ALOT) and then on top of that when we hear it runs better on xbox ( and pc of course)
THen hell yeah we got the right to be mad about it !

Top Bottom