Another global gameplay and user experience feedback

+
Hey guys, hope you'll come to read it :)
80h of playing, this is my feedback about gameplay, world design, and some other stuff, hoping it will help you to make it better!

- Camera's managing when turning and braking with a vehicule in the 3rd person while driving isn't really good. It doesn't follow the player correctly.
- No way to change character appearance during the game. Also, the character creator options are really limited, and it's frustrating to see people in the streets or in the story having modifications, clothes, or frame built we're unable to have, and something simply looking better than us.
- There are so many vendors in the street, and so few we can actually talk too.
- Weapon customization isn't visual enough. Would be nice to directly see the changes on the weapon when a mod is affected. Also, having the possibilities to create and upgrade weapons wherever we want makes it a bit too easy.
- The GPS system while driving isn't practical. When we have to turn left or right to another street, we just see it way too late, so we have to brake to death just to turn to an alley.
- The Rogue's end (Path of glory) with the main story feel a bit out of context compared to the other ones. I mean I had more feelings with the Arasaka's ends than with this one. We don't have any context about what we're going to do or why we're doing it. We don't even have the choice to go in space or not, so this feels a bit too much scripted for me.
- No consequences for letting Adam Smasher live or not, and quite the same with some others like Sasquatch.
- It's very disappointing that we can't join the faction helping us for the last mission of the game. The several ends are mostly really well written, but it's so disappointing we can't just continue the game after that, like we just go back before meeting Hanako, condamned to be stuck with Johnny while we play through Night City. I know Johnny is important and even mandatory to some missions, but again, it's so sad there's no post-end or post-Johnny content.

Fixers :
- Fixers selling cars isn't working really good. It's not good in term of UX to have to go into the Messages to get the visual of the car, then go into the Quests logs to trace it, then go to the location. I honestly think a car shop (or several, for each brand maybe) would be much better, as this would had more depth to Night City too.
- Regina is way too impersonal. We never meet her directly, but she constantly spam contract calls to us till the beginning of the game, breaking the immersion, giving the player the feeling she's not important at all except for doing chain contracts.
- By the way, except for Wakako or Mr.Hands, I truly think it would be better to meet fixers face to face at least once when guetting their first contract, cause we don't really care for these people randomly calling us to take care of their business.
- I also think that we get too many phone calls for contracts too fast. I felt like in 15 minutes, I already got 3 contracts for the same fixer, and 2 others for another one, when I was completely invested on another task ; plus I obtained contracts that were not even of my level, way too above! I honestly think contracts and phone calls/texts should be sorted to be given to the player. It's sometimes out of context, and always way too invasive.

Suggestions:
- Of course being able to customize vehicules would be awesome, but I'm sure you have plans for this already.
- About housing, same thing than above.
- Factions! We absolutely need to be able to join a gang or a corporation, even though I know it's a sh*tload of work.
- It's hard to find a ripperdoc fitting our needs, it surely would be better if they were specialized, and their specialization printed on the map.
- Some items should offer other advantages than just armor stats. It feels weird to wear technological glasses when they give nothing more than a cap.

Finally, a word about transmogrification. I've seen a lot of people asking for this, which I honestly do not understand, for a simple reason : We are actually able to upgrade endlessly whatever gear we have, so we can just keep it all the game if we like the style of it.

Finally, a word about transmogrification. I've seen a lot of people asking for this, which I honestly do not understand, for a simple reason : We are actually able to upgrade endlessly whatever gear we have, so we can just keep it all the game if we like the style of it.

The reason is that armor is tied to cloths and to get the stats you want you will end up looking like a clown. People want to wear cool jackets and so but the stats are off everytime. That's one reason the community is asking for transmog.

Some option to add the custom paint jobs guns have would be nice.

Like once you picked it up it saves that skin.

Top Bottom