Another journey bug

+
Yeah I've same problem with with latest weak 9/10 An act of mercy, all quests before this one finished but this one is still blocked. ( report send )

Yeah I've same problem with with latest weak 9/10 An act of mercy, all quests before this one finished but this one is still blocked. ( report send )

I had the same issue yesterday. I sent in a ticket and got a vague "Journey progression is experiencing serious delays" response.

Today, Act of Mercy is no longer greyed out. However, both it and the final premium quest for this week are registering no progress. So, I'm guessing they're still having issues with serious progress delays...

For me it is Parodiese of Civilization - Journey Quest

It just wont move and is greyed out. So, yes there are obviously some issues atm

Last edited:
First , im sorry if im off topic here, so i kinda didnt want to grinde affter 40+ lvls in journey , so i paid it to lvl 100. now im on like 104 lvl but nothing happens anny more, i get no RPs or something. can someone explain what is it about, im kinda returning player and that stuff is new to me.
thx in advance and i apologise for my english. i hope is readable.

Top Bottom