Media, News & Previews Thread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are complaining in the comment section because they thought that there was gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077 even though the title clearly says CYBERPUNK 2020.

So... "multiple different progression systems," and "skills, perks, and attributes."

This is about as close to "yes, they are separate" as we can possibly get. I wish they would clarify so everyone knows, though.

I'm glad to here that you both have your hopes, I'm pretty confident and I'm sure they'll do a great work.

Believing on them is something more powerful than we can imagine.

Well, we have our doubts, they just aren't centered around camera perspective.

We're more concerned about the depth and number of RPG systems in the game, and the way the combat system will function.

But... As much as we discuss things we want to see, and complain about things that worry/annoy us, most of us are aware we are in the (vocal) minority. And most of us (not all) don't have experience in game development.

6 years. Heh.

29 years here.

1989: "What an amazing video game this would make!" "Yeah, like Bionic Commando, only WAY better!" "Yeah! Looking forward to that!"

2018: <Sees trailer> <Sees trailer 87 more times> "That..that was kind of like Bionic Commando!"
I remember that game. Both the old NES one and the new dumpster fire.

It does sort of remind me of it.

Most recently, of course, we are talking about the "Cyberpunk 2077", but is also working on a new game - if you can say anything about it?
For now consciously we want to focus on the "Cyberpunk 2077", in order not to dissipate our resources and attention of players. There will come a time that a second project with the strategy say more.

Are they still working on that unannounced game? I can't tell if they are from reading what was said there. I wonder how many people are working on that project currently if they are working on it that is.

Are they still working on that unannounced game? I can't tell if they are from reading what was said there. I wonder how many people are working on that project currently if they are working on it that is.

They're all focusing on CP right now. They usually work on one (large) game at a time.
They may be planning pre-production tho.

50-100 most likely.
At least from what i was able to gather from interviews regarding dev numbers at CDPR

Jokes on you, the other game is Gwent 'Thronebreaker' now.

This or another team working on "dlc/bonus" stuff for Cyberpunk (so it doesn't mess with the main game developpement or something), like that "moon" part they were talking.

I really doubt CDPR can put that much people working on another "brand new ip", it's either some Gwent stuff or some Cyberpunk (called a new IP to kinda hide it), or it's really a new IP, but with Cyberpunk, they may just be talking/putting concept around at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom