Another PC Hotfix is available!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

We’ve released another hotfix for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PC. On top of further overall stability improvements it also introduces a number of fixes, including:
  • fixes to photo mode,
  • fixes to the Arabic language in the game,
  • fix to the bug with toxicity stuck at max level,
  • Steam Deck improvements,
  • and more.
The game version won’t change.

If you’re experiencing any issues with the game, please send a report to our support via their website. This will greatly help us in tracking and resolving the problems. Thank you!

Im realy disappointed that they dont even give option to turn off that "balance" mod,what change (nerf) all skills and alchemy in general.

getting better performance while using RT.. while previously i had problem to keep 30FPS in Novigrad, now i have 35-40 at Heirarch square and 50-55FPS outside of city..

Just updated on PC - PS5 triggers permanently vibrating - played around with in game settings, nothing changes? seems broken!

3090ti,Ryzen 7 5800x,32g - 1080p - RT all on,dlss quality,other stuff all on or ultra+ - corvo bianco,before this second fix 50 - 70fps,after hotfix 30 - 44 fps.When is RT off all other same,around 100fps + when is dlss performace i gain another 5-10fps. p.s. all i on dx12. This just unreal,they slowly,step by step,destroying legacy what they build.This just sad and disappointment.

Thank you for working on the fix so hard.
In the meantime this helped me greatly, I hope it's gonna help somebody else too.
Man this is not something genius to know,turn off RT and u are good.U gonna gain at least 50% + of performance.Thing is that RT is main reason why start to play again.I get it that people what have 2 series or lower gpu,dont care about that,i did have long time 2060,but after u see game in max. RT is game changer,at least for me.I start to think,that they shouldnt go for this next gen,if i dont have resource or knowledge i dont do job,so i can avoid problems and disappointment.

Man this is not something genius to know,turn off RT and u are good.U gonna gain at least 50% + of performance.Thing is that RT is main reason why start to play again.I get it that people what have 2 series or lower gpu,dont care about that,i did have long time 2060,but after u see game in max. RT is game changer,at least for me.I start to think,that they shouldnt go for this next gen,if i dont have resource or knowledge i dont do job,so i can avoid problems and disappointment.

There is a lot more in that video than just 'turn off RT and u are good'.

I haven't noticed any improvement in terms of optimization/performance.
With an rtx 3080, 64GB of RAM and an i9 10850k in the center of Novigrad the GPU doesn't go above 78/80% of use, the processor DOES NOT Bottleneck.
RT On, DLSS balanced, all on Ultra.
Please optimize the use of the GPU to make the most of it.

I haven't noticed any improvement in terms of optimization/performance.
With an rtx 3080, 64GB of RAM and an i9 10850k in the center of Novigrad the GPU doesn't go above 78/80% of use, the processor DOES NOT Bottleneck.
RT On, DLSS balanced, all on Ultra.
Please optimize the use of the GPU to make the most of it.

It is CPU limited because the game doesn't use all threads as Digital Foundry showed in their video.

and still totally instant crash. doesnt even load up. tried dx 11 and 12 too. game would not even start. gtx 1080ti.

If you want a better display it MOSTLY lies on how you calibrate your monitor/tv. It's not just in game settings that affects the looks. It only briefly does so I suggest anyone who cares that much about Hbao+ to consider calibrating their screen.

Sadly not everyone will be satisfied. I swear to God even if they bring back Hbao+ there's going to be more complaints and requests. It's fine to do that but it's not cool to not show enough gratitude and appreciation kind manners to a team who's helping to polish a FREE NEXT GEN UPGRADE on top of the game being on sale countless times up to 50-80% off

You fail to recognize their efforts and generosity. Probably far more tense than any other company and I wholeheartedly am greatful for that.

I also have the problem that the game still crashes when loading a save or starting a new one.

I am using a RTX 3060.
All drivers are updated like the devs recommended.

Top Bottom