Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

+
I.Had.To.Sit.Through.All.That.

Damn it, Imago. Damn it. I only have JUST ONE LIFE.

WHY NOT A SUMMARY?

"It's gonna be freaking awesome." "It's going to be a true RPG."

Also, most of that was Witcher 3, so most of that was off topic. Ha-HA! LOGIC.ish.

"Thanks for coming. Wild Hunt will get in touch with you."

Ha!

"Geralt dies in the end!"

Trolled. So delicious.

I thought about being helpful and posting the start time but then I decided not to. Thank you for confirming my decision was correct.
Then edit your post, dammit.

we can be happy if we see some gameplay at e3 2015

This will be the first game for years I am really impatient for and looking forward to the nex E3.
I think it would be a good idea next year if it is 'finished' enough for a presentation.
Fortunately CDPR are taking their time to finish their work properly unless others. ^^

I was really impatient for this E3, but that was because I actually expected some CP2077 stuff.
Hell I expected some last year when they had that shotgun made for E3.
Hopefully our (im)patience will be well rewarded next year. I'm off to watch the trailer again now.

Last edited:
Hell I expected some last year when they had that shotgun made for E3.

Me too. ^^
It is strange. Since I have pre-ordered The Witcher 3 I don't need to watch any trailers. I'll get it when I'm meant to. :)
But maybe that's just because I really feel desire of a good online multiplayer game with a nice 3rd person control. And if anybody is able to create one, then that team.

At least the Witcher 3 stuff they showed off was pretty cool. This E3 was pretty boring though, I am looking forward to the Division, Rainbow Six Siege, The Order, Dragon Age and... well, that's about it. Wish The Evil Within was shown off more than just a second of it in one of their trailers.

Somewhat off topic, but this is the closest thing to hearing some news about Cyberpunk 2077 at E3:

intersting.....he said that he has seen a lot of concept arts and game design ideas...he didnt say that he has seen any gameplay or footage, so CP 2077 is still in an early process of creating and putting together art design and gameplay mechanics

At least the Witcher 3 stuff they showed off was pretty cool. This E3 was pretty boring though, I am looking forward to the Division, Rainbow Six Siege, The Order, Dragon Age and... well, that's about it. Wish The Evil Within was shown off more than just a second of it in one of their trailers.
You've picked up some very promising choices here ("Rainbow Six Siege" and "The Division"). It's all in 2015 though, just like "Cyberpunk 2077"...

intersting.....he said that he has seen a lot of concept arts and game design ideas...he didnt say that he has seen any gameplay or footage, so CP 2077 is still in an early process of creating and putting together art design and gameplay mechanics

Like Suhiir said. Three years of idea tossing and developing, half year of coding, another half year of polish. Were halfway in year 2.

Last edited:
As kanonite and Suhiir said. There may be some gameplay, but it would be just for internal use to test out some ideas, and definitely NOT for public viewing. I don't see them spending money on mocap at this stage of the development.

That's what I took away from it as well. They did say it will be ready when it's ready. I would assume any new real news will come out after Witcher 3 is released.

I.Had.To.Sit.Through.All.That. 7 MINUTES TWENTY SECONDS for you Cpunk fans.

Damn it, Imago. Damn it. I only have JUST ONE LIFE.

WHY NOT A SUMMARY?

"It's gonna be freaking awesome." "It's going to be a true RPG."

Also, most of that was Witcher 3, so most of that was off topic. Ha-HA! LOGIC.ish.

"Thanks for coming. Wild Hunt will get in touch with you."

Ha!

"Geralt dies in the end!"

Trolled. So delicious.

Haha! I can be quite the time vampire!

Wouldn't it be terribly hilarious if Garalt did actually die in the end?
Not even like a glorious death, or anything. He just falls off of his horse, lands in a mud puddle, and drowns... the end!

Last edited:
I DO like that he stressed it's going to be an RPG first and foremost.

Ah yes, quietly and indirectly correcting any mistaken views. SOP for CDPR, they did this a LOT with TW3.

Haha! I can be quite the time vampire!

Wouldn't it be terribly hilarious if Garalt did actually die in the end?
Not even like a glorious death, or anything. He just falls off of his horse, lands in mud puddle, and drowns... the end!

I'd prefer them to have him die at the hands of a peasant with a pitchfork. A nice little nod to the lore :)

Hey I once killed a character in my fantasy PnP game with a pitchfork wielding mob.
The other players still razz the unfortunate victim about it on occasion.
You have to admit that if nothing else it was a "memorable" death.

Forum veteran
Not even like a glorious death, or anything. He just falls off of his horse, lands in mud puddle, and drowns... the end!
Or, realizing that witchers are outdated, he sticks both of them into the ground in a grand symbolic gesture, only to trip and impale himself on the hilts.

Or he poisons a blade and forgets which one, accidentally killing himself after nicking his face while shaving the beard off.

Or, realizing that witchers are outdated, he sticks both of them into the ground in a grand symbolic gesture, only to trip and impale himself on the hilts.

Or he poisons a blade and forgets which one, accidentally killing himself after nicking his face while shaving the beard off.

Ugh. That beard. First thing to go.

So, have we now thoroughly dredged E3 for all Witcher and CP news? Anyone miss anything?

Do you really want me to copy over the list of news reports for you to check through? No? OK.

Have we decided yet what to do with this thread? Sard, my gift to you - you can decide.
Maybe

Top Bottom