Any chance of lowering even more the resolution?

+
Any chance of lowering even more the resolution?

So, apparently I own a wooden computer and I can't run this game properly. I was wondering if there's a chance of lowering the resolution to 800x600? I tried changing it in user config, but no bueno. I hope they introduce lower resolutions later :/

edit: I don't own a 800x600 monitor, I want the 800x600 res so I can hope for decent fps, also, I live in a third world country and electronic parts are hella expensive and me being a student and currently unemployed... :c

Last edited:
First of all I'd advise you to upgrade your wooden computer to metallic one as you can't see shit on 800x600
Then again, desperate times call for desperate measures, can't check right now but I think you can go to .ini file and set that reslution manually

Edit: yeah, you can change resolution freely in .ini file

Last edited:
You can force 800x600 by using the command line parameters "-width 800 -height 600", but anything less than 1024x768 isn't officially supported so we cannot guarantee that the game will be playable at this resolution

It didn't work, I guess I'll wait and hope for more updates or maybe in a few months save some money to upgrade my pc. Thanks for the reply though!

Top Bottom