Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

+
Agree Machiara; this deck is unbelievably powerful. It's on par or perhaps even more powerful than Lined Pockets in its heyday. I really like that we have new options with Syndicate but this deck dwarves all other choices in that faction. I'm currently playing a pretty nice Off the Books deck with a mix of bounty and tribute cards. It's quite versatile and can beat decks from many factions, but I just can't keep up point-wise with that new Jackpot invention. It's highly competitive, and there is no surprise that it's so prevalent in ranked games, but, for heaven's sake, people play it in the Training mode as well...
The great thing about training mode is that you can just avoid the game with no penalty. Take that nonsense to ranked.

Any deck with busted cards or leader ability. So there are few, Jackpot, Force of Nature with new expansion cards, Pirates cove, new NR deck (I don't know how to call that nonsense) Also the mentioned decks are very much boring to play against.
No any toxic deck bothers me if it has balanced cards and leader. Because, for example against Kolgrim you can build deck and use strategy to counter it. But, tell me a deck that counters Jackpot [...].
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
In game mode double the rate or something like this I do not know what the English version of the game is called, playing against monsters with card which has the ability of revenge, that it strengthens the card and then returns to the deck strengthened and at the end it turns out that one card is enough because it has two where together it is over 50 points in my version it is called wij instectoid

With the appearance of the Sunset Wanderers I finished using my devotion-based decks. They are in a great disadvantage, since the power reset cards cannot be used in them.

Tunnel drill is really cheap considering it's power. Usually cards as strong as that cost 11+ provision. Maybe coin fee can also be raised.

I came here to complain about Tunnel Drill ... It needs to get hampered TREMENDOUSLY

I discovered one more deck this time with scojatel. More precisely, cards that change positions in the new game mode. I waited for about 20 seconds for the opponent's cards to finish jumping around the board and I realized that after playing 4 cards he had a score of 30 and I was only 5. He also used a card that strengthens the cards in your hand so I just finished the game.

I discovered one more deck this time with scojatel. More precisely, cards that change positions in the new game mode. I waited for about 20 seconds for the opponent's cards to finish jumping around the board and I realized that after playing 4 cards he had a score of 30 and I was only 5. He also used a card that strengthens the cards in your hand so I just finished the game.
well, you only see the "Tip of the iceberg" off this deck.

Try to play some more seasonals and see what that deck can do

heehhe

I came here to complain about Tunnel Drill ... It needs to get hampered TREMENDOUSLY
There's an entire SY thread complaining about that (and Freakshow). I said that you could effectively get 42 points on a single turn with that card. And that's not even as a finisher - even a perfect Viy or Gord is under 30.

I despise NG. Absolutely hate it's stupid low-prov disruption/milling/thinning. It's the only deck where I quit against early, usually because of Cantarella/VW RNG wiping out at least one decent card.

My opinion - get rid of non-interactive coins, or give every faction a non-interactive angle. Get rid of the word "Echo", and just bin Oneiromancy completely or make it 16 provs+. Get rid of anything that interferes with your deck of cards unless it's either very costly or not able to randomly destroy legendaries (i.e. Traeharn should be 9 prov, VW should only banish bronze). Do something/anything about Invocation (i.e. only work on units with spying). Any card that gets the tag "auto-include" should be completely reworked.

Decks that make me feel frustrated: My own. I don't have much time, but when new cards are around, I genuinely try new decks with them, sometimes get lucky for a day or two because no one knows my deck, but then the "meta" has developed, almost everyone is netdecking with optimized decks and the fun is getting sucked out of the game – for me at least. So I still love my own decks, but they frustrate me because i can't win unless I move them towards the optimum... :(

Decks that make me feel frustrated: My own. I don't have much time, but when new cards are around, I genuinely try new decks with them, sometimes get lucky for a day or two because no one knows my deck, but then the "meta" has developed, almost everyone is netdecking with optimized decks and the fun is getting sucked out of the game – for me at least. So I still love my own decks, but they frustrate me because i can't win unless I move them towards the optimum... :(

Let's me and you play each other! A feature I'd love to see in Gwent is a community playground option, for those of us who just want to keep trying weird and wonderful decks.

Anyone caught using a META can be kicked out.

As usual, anyone who plays seasonal meta. This week it's move with Idarran and snowflake.
True that, but let us be honest - is there a stronger combo in the entire game? If your Idarrans survive the turn, you can get nearly 300 points in one turn - it's hard to give a pass to something like that... I am not particularly fond of this Seasonal, I think the previous one (Entrench) was more enjoyable. I am playing this one only to unlock the Seasonal tree. This seasonal is basically up to who better handles these two cards, everything else seems redundant. Actually, it is often better to trash your cards instead of playing them to make more spots for Idarrans/Snowdrops. Weird seasonal but it is what it is.

Yeah, a fun game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-111716_Gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-111716_Gwent.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20210812-111228_Gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-111228_Gwent.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
I'm still having a blast on this seasonal mode, Plus One provides very interesting games! Of course I auto-forfeit when I'm facing Guerrila Tactics, but it's fine: I don't lose both my and their time, they get a quick win and (maybe) drop faster out of the play queue when they're done, leaving people who like good games to play each other. I'm facing far less GT than last time, that was a nice surprise.

Yeah, a fun game

Yes, exactly my point... I'm now playing a Lined Pockets deck, with Townfolks, Bincy, Igor, Imke, Saul and similar stuff. Not very powerful but quite fun to play

Almost all the players Who plays guerrila tactics ins this seasonal have cards to try to counter mirror matches.

If they have to put those cards to counter mirror, its that so dificult to other players put One or 2 cards to counter it?

If they have to mulligan those cards If its not a mirror match, you guys need to mulligan those cards If you are not playing against guerrila.

And lets be honest, with a lot of engines cards in The other decks, igni or yrden will always have good targets. Same for Lambert and others row punish cards (lacerate its One provision less now).

Yes, i know its kind of frustrante need to put some cards to counter specific decks, but this is One week seasonal and, like i said, those cards are good against others decks.

Also, why dont give a try to guerrila tactics? In this seasonal its easy to win 100 times with that leader and complete The contract. "Buuuuutttt nooooo, i whant to play with my NG deck as i always play in every seasonal, shy my Sun, shy my Sun"

Also, why dont give a try to guerrila tactics? In this seasonal its easy to win 100 times with that leader and complete The contract. "Buuuuutttt nooooo, i whant to play with my NG deck as i always play in every seasonal, shy my Sun, shy my Sun"
Please don't encouraging players to play ST Idarran. There are already enough of these clones and it makes the game less interesting.
Not only is it repetitive to play against, you also need to tech your own deck if you want to beat it, which means replacing cards I'd prefer to keep.

Please don't encouraging players to play ST Idarran. There are already enough of these clones and it makes the game less interesting.
Not only is it repetitive to play against, you also need to tech your own deck if you want to beat it, which means replacing cards I'd prefer to keep.
Well i know some players only play seasonal and Maybe its kind of frustrante to play The same match over and over.

But for me Who Split betwen seasonal, casual and rank Mode, and also, considering its only One week, i think its kind of fun play those mirror matches and see Who create The Best deck to counter it.

I myself made a deck only to counter this deck, and, of course, If a face any another deck (unless i have a really bad hand) i Will win all the games.

So, for me, its more fun (or funiest, i dunno The correct term) play those mirror than play agains any another weak deck

Top Bottom