Any devs or someone in charge reading our shouts?

+
I am sorry to come out of the blue like this but I do read these days so many interesting posts regarding

- missing features
- bug list
- requests
- roadmaps

And so on.
So my question is, any developers or someone in charge reading all this?
Can we get an answer sometimes ?

I feel like after all this shitstorm COMMUNICATION is the minimum requirement to proceed.
I mean, you can ask for trust but you have to be pretty clear on your next moves and start giving answers to people.

What do you think ?

Everyone expects communication about the big gameplay changes. But they must hurry, hype is not infinite.
Hype is straight up dead home. Right now people are clamoring for basic functionality and performance to be granted. Beyond that? Yes, significant changes need to be added (restored) to the game, but seeing the decision-making coming from CDPR as of late that ship probably sailed a year ago when they lied about the game being ready.

I'm sure they're aware of the things posted here, so keep on bringing in the suggestions and stuff! Once the holidays are over I expect we'll starting hearing more from the official channels - a little more patience ;)

Which is not a wise action in this moment...

actually it is wise action, if they start speaking they might mess up again. Remember picture worth a thousand words.
I think but that's just my humble guess. I think devs will surprise us with rejuvination of this game.

Top Bottom