Any DLC comin yet?

+
Hope to see something soon as well. I would assume most people have already finished the game 3+ times and did all the jobs and whatever the map has to offer up until now. At least I am LOL...

I really want to keep playing but I am running out of things to do long time ago =(

The dlc announcement would likely be around the time of the next gen launch , around 3 quarter 2021 release during the holidays. The rest would be bug fixes until then i imagine.

i-Czer

Forum regular
Not yet and I wouldn't hold my breath for anything interesting either.
Either free or payed that is.

For free DLCs it'll probably be at best new cars, and cosmetic items. At worse some cross promotional items or even Twitch loot.

For payed, probably some half baked pre or mid game story quip that does nothing for the overall story. If we even get any. The way they've spun the marketing phrase they may very well cancel the whole thing because of "time constraints" or the planned MP.

I can't find it now, but the original roadmap was on a graph paper background and there were exactly 12 squares from the start of 2021 to the end of 2021 and interestingly enough, patch 1.1 fell at the end of the January square and the 1.2 patch fell at the end of the February square.
So counting the squares to where they marked when the free DLCs would start coming put it at about June.
Of course, the whole grid just could have been coincidence and meaningless, and the first DLC could take longer or shorter than they expect but I think it's safe to say sometime this summer we should start hearing about the first DLC.

I wish it was massive. Kind of like The Witcher 2 Enhanced edition. To bring back of Cut Content!

Not yet and I wouldn't hold my breath for anything interesting either.
Either free or payed that is.

For free DLCs it'll probably be at best new cars, and cosmetic items. At worse some cross promotional items or even Twitch loot.

For payed, probably some half baked pre or mid game story quip that does nothing for the overall story. If we even get any. The way they've spun the marketing phrase they may very well cancel the whole thing because of "time constraints" or the planned MP.
If it's a matter of choice, then it'd probably be wiser to cancel MP. There's been a general decline in interest in MMORPGs the past few years, each new release only further fracturing the communities playing MMOs, and each new release only getting a smaller slice of the pie.
If anything, now would be the perfect time for some developer within the RPG genre to break the mould, and come with something entirely new. The simplest suggestion I could give CDPR: release a fully functional tool for modding, so not just those tools to investigate the game libraries, but a tool with a slick graphical user interface, that allows players to add their own content. Even Bethesda didn't go that far to support the modding community. Bioware did go pretty far when they did something like that for DA:Origins, but that tool was still quite the hassle to really add nice stuff. Basically, let the players further shape Nightcity!

DLC can wait till next for all I care..just fix the game and add all the cut stuff back in without it being dlc..unless DLC will be 100 added more gigs and side missions:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom