Any good decks that play Ciri?

+
Any good decks that play Ciri?

I like Ciri. She is my favorite character in the Witcher franchise, and I'd like to see more of her. It makes me happy. But I don't see many decks that play her, or feature her as a primary
component. That being said I have only started playing Gwent a few weeks ago, so...

Any suggestions? I'd like it to be a good deck, and not just a random deck that plays Ciri. I like Ciri but I also like to win. :)

Hi. The main purpose of the C.F.E.R. is card advantage. She was played by many many people before the nerf ( from 7 to 5 ) but right now it's not worth it most of the time since many bronze cards can outpower her. If you dont know about CA here's an example:

You won round 1. You and your opponent have 5 cards. Round 2. Your turn. You play Ciri + Roach ( pre nerf; roach was also nerfed from 5 to 4 ) for 12 str. Your opponent play a card with less than 12 str. You pass. He play another card, he won the round. Ciri goes back to your hand. You still have 5 cards while your opponent have 3 cards.

It's still viable in some cases but you need to know when and how to use it, what deck will benefit \ need card advantage, how to build a deck with her in mind. And since you said that you have very little experience i wouldnt recommend using her.

Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Ciri: Dash + Johnny is a nice combo
Ciri + Roach is also a nice combo

With NR and NG, you can reshuffle Roach back into your deck.

rogeriofi;n9088440 said:
What about Ciri Dash? Does it work with all decks?
any tips to use it with NR?

I think she makes most sense in SK. After all you can discard her several times and gain a lot of strength with it before playing her for the first time.

Other faction should be able to play her two or three times (if the deck thinning is good enough) but it always comes with the risk that the opponent shackles the card. I'm not convinced it's really worth it. But if you're running a deck the tends to easily run out of cards, it might be worth considering.

She plays well with NG. Skellen + any first card on deck player -> Cantarella/Vilgerfrotz/Albrich. Besides, always having a gold card in deck can be a great combo to get a 18 strength gold card with enforcers. And she can be retrieved by Sarah as well, but this last piece would work with any deck.

Ciri could work with consume monsters. The main idea is to win round 1 while spamming spiders on own side with Vran and gain card advantage at round 2. If you get last play at round 3 with Grave Hag you can easily get over +20 silver card.
Using Ciri on round 2 will make the card advantage a lot easier.

Also - Noxious showcased a ST scorch deck where Ciri is used round 2 as CA, then with schirru to shange into scorch.

Top Bottom