Any hope to enlarge subtitles on PS4 ??

+
Any hope to enlarge subtitles on PS4 ??

Hello
first of all forgive me if im in the wrong place

but i played the game and the font size is really small , especially the subtitle when they talk

i played both languages Arabic & English and both of them are small

at least make the font size like the yellow words
or even bigger

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFH60o1VAAETWEI.jpg:orig << the photo and its not spoil anything because its already shown before on youtube

:&#039;(

Last edited:
Well I think it's something they will address at a later time with a patch. Keep in mind you are still playing an unreleased product my friend....

Hi everyone !

So, I know, I'm not supposed to play the game right now, since it's only the 17th, but hey, I've manage to get it legally in a store so HURRA me ! :)

Well, like the author of the thread, I'm experimenting issues on the PS4 version (and I already downloaded the patch and installated it). I'm playing the game with the french language and french subtitles on an medium screen (I don't remember the dimensions but it's not small, not too big either). The writing is just too small and I have to make a serious effort in order to read it. When you have to read the multiples descriptions of the objects you buy or the objects you gain during quests or exploration, it's so small that it makes the task difficult and exhausting, after a few hours.

I've looked in the options of the game and it's clearly impossible to enlarge the writing in general. I'm not complaining (well, I guess I am actually ...), the game is amazing and I'm having a really good time (considering I'm not a fan of the RPG genre).I just wanted to let you know that I'm not the only one who is embarassed by this problem, so you could take it in consideration when you'll try to make the experience better.

I don't know if that's possible to make the writting bigger, since it could be a problem especially in the menus, but I hope you will take it into consideration.

Thanks for your attention, the game is amazing and I don't regret my 70 euros !

I don't have any problems reading the text on PS4 at all. I really hope they don't make the font really large and all janet-and-john-my-first-ever-book size ala Windows 8.

Top Bottom