Any Ideas who this little guy might be?

+
Any Ideas who this little guy might be?

I've Watched the SOD trailer about 100 times and I'm curious as to who(or what) the fans might think this little guy is?
View attachment 12929

(Obviously referring to the bald thing Geralt appears to be riding with surrounded by Nilfgard Soldiers)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-00003.jpg
    vlcsnap-00003.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 91
After watching the (I believe) gamespot coverage, I'm thinking maybe a botchling(the aborted fetus monsters). It would explain the bloody, afterbirthy stuff on its head....:facepalm:

Last edited:
if you watch it in slowmo you can see that the head is actually moving a bit, I think it might be Dudu too, but I imagined him a bit different.

Dudu had taken over the identity of some quite important guy in Novingrad iirc.
So what could be a reason for seeing him in his natural form?

Dudu was my guess, but who knows...could be anything. I don't think its a gnome or a halfling. Maybe something completely new?

Probably some other shapeshifter, imo. Doubt it's Dudu.

I doubt it's the living abortion described by the devs -- pretty sure that'd be after the whole prologue thing.

Dudu had taken over the identity of some quite important guy in Novingrad iirc.
So what could be a reason for seeing him in his natural form?

Dudu has taken the form of Dainty Biberfeldt. His friend, the shapeshifter whose name was never revealed, has taken the form of Chappelle, hierarch of Novigrad. I guess you mean him.

Probably some other shapeshifter, imo. Doubt it's Dudu.

I doubt it's the living abortion described by the devs -- pretty sure that'd be after the whole prologue thing.

Yeah it's not, you can see the botchling in one of the gamespot video and this little guy don't look like it.

Top Bottom