Any intermediate-level guide around?

+
Any intermediate-level guide around?

So... I started playing Gwent rather soon, I started composing a couple of decks and bought quite a bit of Kegs (mostly credit from the No Man's Sky refund). Now I'd like to take a step further and start to think like a "ok, you got my attention, I want to be better at this" player. Is there any source where I can learn about the current combos, deck archetypes, and through tactics in Gwent?

Thanks!

Lorthirk;n7364870 said:
Is there any source where I can learn about the current combos, deck archetypes, and through tactics in Gwent?

How about this forum?

:hmm:

There are also two dedicated Gwent players on YouTube who show a lot of different decks and talk about cards:

Well... I was looking for something more structured, e.g. a wiki or a written guide. Thank for the hint about Youtube anyway :)

These guys are pretty good, but it's awhile between articles and some of the recent ones felt rushed. I'd take a look at the mulligan guide especially, it's written by swim who is a great player and writer. There are many players in the top 100 on this site; I hope they keep it up and make it more frequent.

IAxiiYourMother;n7368780 said:
These guys are pretty good, but it's awhile between articles and some of the recent ones felt rushed. I'd take a look at the mulligan guide especially, it's written by swim who is a great player and writer. There are many players in the top 100 on this site; I hope they keep it up and make it more frequent.

Hey, thanks for this one. I find myself a lot more comfortable having something to read and properly understand rather than following videos!

Top Bottom