Any mod crashes the game after 1.10

+
Any mod crashes the game after 1.10

After installing 1.10 update the game simply will not run with any mods. After patch the game did not launch at all. After clean full reinstall, when I install any kind of mod via Nexus Mod manager, or manually, the game fails to compile it and crashes. Even with mods that were made 1.10 compatible. Exemplary crash report below.

Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8926): Could not find function 'AddSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8931): Could not find function 'RemoveSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10688): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserStats' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10693): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserAchievement' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(11163): Could not find function 'SetGameProgress'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(151): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(160): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(236): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(1631): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(2375): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\player.ws(1079): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(8204): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(11017): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(12971): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3834): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4191): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4622): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(5131): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(160): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(173): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(709): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(3143): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\r4game.ws(1658): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatI32'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1059): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1060): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1064): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2627): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2691): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(320): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(324): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(332): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(363): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(482): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(1532): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\usevehicle.ws(1615): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'

Suffice to say, the game is unplayable with mods after 1.10 patch. And that means, that for me, it is unplayable at all since most of my mods became essential to my build and game style.

Thank Melitele for rollback. Every other patch simply brakes the game. Please CDPR, would you kindly start testing patches better?

If one's <gamedirectory>\mods folder contains script mods that modified scripts which were changed in 1.10 (and a lot of them were) script compilation errors will occur. Those mods will have to be updated by modders to work. Mods are not tested in any way during patch testing process.

@REDkatja
I am aware, that old scripts would cause problems, however mods updated for 1.10, working for others with newest patch also didn't work for me after a clean reinstall - that is complete, system as well as manual removal of all files and fresh installation. Not a single mod would compile correctly.

That said, installing Hearts of Stone and a small ~80 mb update that Galaxy have found seems to fix these problems, now mods written for 1.10 work perfectly :D

Anyways, thank you @REDkatja for your feedback! I appreciate you finding the time to respond to my issues :) Keep up the good work and please remember - we report our problems out of love for the product and it's creators. We're well aware you can't possibly fix everything, and bugs in such a huge game are inevitable as yellow teeth after long years of fisstech consumption ;)

Now I'm off playing your masterpiece with all those wonderful mods!

:cheers:

Top Bottom