Any mortal kombat fans about?

+
I was thinking of making my nomad like Kabal (gas mask, etc.) and was wondering do you think i should go for just a katana, or the mantis blades in place of his hookswords?

since they both profit by mostley the same perks you can go with both... swapping on missions or encounter to your likings. hm?

poison mantis blades for the look imo since its dual wielding : /
btw i like your idea i got a Jill Valentine nomade V and a Aya Brea Corpo char as well for rpg ^^

Much appreciated, choom.
Post automatically merged:

Those sound like interesting characters. I've never played tabletop games. Is it like D&D, or pen and paper like shadowrun? Never played either, those are just the ones i know.

Last edited:
Much appreciated, choom.
Post automatically merged:

Those sound like interesting characters. I've never played tabletop games. Is it like D&D, or pen and paper like shadowrun? Never played either, those are just the ones i know.
ah no dont get it wrong - they are different chars from other IPs Jill from the Resident Evil series and Aya Brea from Parasite Eve games. But yeah its kinda like those you mentioned - havent played CP tabletop as well just saw some youtube vids of grps playing it lately ^^

Lol. I know who they are. Just sounded cool you made characters of them for the game. My stepdad used to play tabletop stuff with his friends, but i'm not sure what all it was, because he played multiple games with them.

ah i see i for myself just played Das schwarze Auge/The Dark Eye as table top back in the days... but that was 20 years ago.... so no clue about current tabletops/p&ps tbh :D

Top Bottom