Any news on 1.08 release yet?

+
Any news on 1.08 release yet?

Hasn't anyone addressed this yet?
Seriously, all I want is the Quest bugs to be fixed as well as the achievements so that I can finally start and play a new game as intended by CDPR. Nothing more.
I mostly need the quests fixed. Pretty please!!!! :)

Oh, same here brother. But the difference is that i have a lot of micro stuttering and glitches after the 1.07 came out. In Novigrad the game is unplayable. Hope they fix this one soon.
Till then, someone knows how to revert to 1.06?

They just stated they're working on it. There's a tweet from Marcin to another user dated 24/7/15
Considering the frenzy that came with 1.07, I would expect a mild and careful approach on their end, w.r.t. sharing information and potential timelines, and I couldn't really blame them for keeping it quiet...

Till then, someone knows how to revert to 1.06?
Not on console...

1.07 seems like it screwed up more than it fixed. I am on my 2nd play through, just made it to novigrad for the first time, and it was like bug city. the dwarf merchant quest comes to mind

That's my problem too with 1.07. It introduces more bugs than those it fixes.
Can we expect the new one this week though?

Look how long it took for 1.07 to come out. We won't see another full on patch for at least 2-3 months. If they decide to do a hotfix for 1.07 then I guess 2-3 weeks for that..

How to revert on PC? I have installed the game on GOG, and still don't know how

I dont know about anyone else, but for me as an old school PC gamer, I always backup a game in its entirety by whatever means is available before a major patch.

This one I backed up in Steam, but sine then I have noticed that you can just copy the folders back n forth to change patches, or keep multiple "installs" in different places and run any one of them at any time.

Seriously, all I want is the Quest bugs to be fixed as well as the achievements so that I can finally start and play a new game as intended by CDPR. Nothing more.
I mostly need the quests fixed. Pretty please!!!! :)

I must have been lucky as I encountered exactly one quest bug where a certain pig fell through the floor and I just had to do a little swimming to get around it.

For me, 1.07 fixes more than it breaks, but it cuts performance slightly.

I really wish they'd fix the NPC pop-in issue. It's really bad in Skellige.

For me, 1.07 fixes more than it breaks, but it cuts performance slightly.
I really wish they'd fix the NPC pop-in issue. It's really bad in Skellige.

I agree also i hope they fix AA in the next release jaggies everywhere even with aa on, before patch 1.07 it was less noticible.

I dont know about anyone else, but for me as an old school PC gamer, I always backup a game in its entirety by whatever means is available before a major patch.

This one I backed up in Steam, but sine then I have noticed that you can just copy the folders back n forth to change patches, or keep multiple "installs" in different places and run any one of them at any time.

I also am a long time gamer and a survivor of unwanted steam game updates..as a matter of standard practice I always back up the entire game folder to another drive BEFORE updating....in case the new patch is not to my liking.

I must have been lucky as I encountered exactly one quest bug where a certain pig fell through the floor and I just had to do a little swimming to get around it.

There are actually tons of quest related bugs.
Get Junior - Cannot talk to Roche
Skellige's most wanted - The Werewolf won't die so the quest never finishes.
Novigrad Closed City - Quest Failed
Reason of State - Quest turns failed when starting "On Thin Ice"
Hey, you wanna look at my stuff? - Cannot interact with the merchant
Black Pearl - Nidas dies before you can reach him so the quest cannot be completed.
etc..
There are so many and in various severity, that it's not even funny. A had completed quests in 1.06, that now in 1.07 are impossible to complete.
BTW have you finished "Find them all" ? Because I cannot.

Last edited:
Stop talking to your horse :p

Killing the werwolf is a trick, he even tells you he can never die if you pay attention.

Hope it will come out with the NG+, CDPR told us that 1.07 should fixe the framerate and yet... And yet...
I think that i trully love CDPR, how they behave (maybe the best society of game), how they listen to their fans.
But as a client who bough the game, it's true that i am kinda sad about the performance and hope they will find a way to make it out ^^

Top Bottom