Any one got a creamy relatively early NR deck I can try that's decent?

+
Any one got a creamy relatively early NR deck I can try that's decent?

I am currently Level 6, so can't exactly splash the ore and the other thing.

Well I think foltest muster deck is the best deck for a begginer right now since the deck requires very little crafting to be viable. And very simple
So i guess you can't just use 3000 scraps to get this deck so first thing that you need to know about creating this deck is that the core of the deck lies on the bronze card so good news for you.

the absolute card that you want in this deck are : Blue Stripes Commando , K. Sergeant , T infantryman , Reaver Hunter , Reaver Scout. Only that and you get the basic of the deck nicely. And if you want to craft gold card to invest in this deck more the first gold card you need is Dandelion to avoid getting a big geralt igni on your board. And as a f2p player you could replace anything on your deck like replacing margarita with cleaver or if you just ignore the silver card and add any kind of bronze card it's nice too.

If you really want to craft the silver cards I guess the first one that you want is reinforcement since that card is your angel when your mulligan phase is shit. And the second one is Thaler if you alr have the dun banner light cavalry and needed something to activate it.

No Title

This is what it is atm. Nothing good, just switched a couple things.

Gold is Geralt, Phil, Yen (damage or boost by 2) and Triss, damage with 5.

silver is cleaver, sile and nenneke

(I changed the boost by 3 with cleaver)

Attachments

• photo163221.jpg
    photo163221.jpg
    638.4 KB · Views: 80

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
That deck isn't going to work in its current state. I would use your scraps to craft all the required bronze cards first (but skip Dun Banner Light Cavalry, for now) and craft all the silver cards. You can keep the gold cards until you have enough scraps to craft another gold card with the priority being Igni then Dandelion.

4RM3D;n9260881 said:
That deck isn't going to work in its current state. I would use your scraps to craft all the required bronze cards first (but skip Dun Banner Light Cavalry, for now) and craft all the silver cards. You can keep the gold cards until you have enough scraps to craft another gold card with the priority being Igni then Dandelion.

i've just ended up deleting the whole deck and focusing on Monster/Milfgaard and Skellige

Also sold the entire elf deck lol, got Gigni, then proceeded to put him on the wrong row so I couldn't kill 2 11 cards... still won tho lol

Last edited:
gards;n9262401 said:
Another one gone to the dark side of the force..haha

Well kinda xD I don't enjoy the elven deck, so i just went into the collection and sold everything for scraps. Deleted NR deck but kept the cards incase I go back to it (I do like NR)

Just focusing on the other 3 cos there easier to cheese Kappa

Mrwhitey998;n9263701 said:
Well kinda xD I don't enjoy the elven deck, so i just went into the collection and sold everything for scraps. Deleted NR deck but kept the cards incase I go back to it (I do like NR)

Just focusing on the other 3 cos there easier to cheese Kappa

Sadly, an effective Milfgaard deck requires 4 golds that aren't starters. F2P players do need a certain amount of Keg luck to be able to build efficiently.

frbfree;n9264301 said:
Sadly, an effective Milfgaard deck requires 4 golds that aren't starters. F2P players do need a certain amount of Keg luck to be able to build efficiently.

For now I'm just spamming the repeat cards and putting carcasses onto the enemy rows. They put a card there to defend and then im like "repeat" thinking there safe. Works ok atm. Tho I do prefer Monsters overall, Skellige is alright aswell.

I do want to do Northern Realms but I don't have a good deck to follow through with.

Top Bottom