Any Place To Acquire The Old Books?

+
Any Place To Acquire The Old Books?

Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of playing/owning Cyberpunk 2020 or any of the other Cyberpunk PnP games. I've been searching for sellers and all I've found so far is an auction on Ebay with the original box set for 2020, which is the base book and a tales book.

Does anyone know a place that has any of these in stock? I would love to read through those books.

You can get the pdf versions on drivethrurpg, and you can order the print books from noble knight gamrs

Holy hell are they spensive on amazon. I got mine at a local used game store.

Yeah that was my initial reaction when I looked at Amazon, lol.

Looks like the core book is sold out on Noble Knight Games. So I'll have to do a bit of hunting to find a copy. Probably try to win that Ebay auction.

Yeah that was my initial reaction when I looked at Amazon, lol.

Looks like the core book is sold out on Noble Knight Games. So I'll have to do a bit of hunting to find a copy. Probably try to win that Ebay auction.

Make sure you try a few different searches on Ebay. 'Cyberpunk 2020' brought up about 3 books available to me, but searching for purely 'Cyberpunk' then selecting wargaming and roleplaying from the results list (down the left hand side) brought up about 20 relevant books.

Here's hoping you find what you're after.

Make sure you try a few different searches on Ebay. 'Cyberpunk 2020' brought up about 3 books available to me, but searching for purely 'Cyberpunk' then selecting wargaming and roleplaying from the results list (down the left hand side) brought up about 20 relevant books.

Here's hoping you find what you're after.

Here.... 217 current listings on e-bay... not including international sellers....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Toys-Hobbies-/220/i.html?_ipg=&_from=R40&_armrs=1&_nkw=cyberpunk

Tried to order the cheap one on Amazon, apparently the listing is outdated and it no longer exists. Watching the Ebay auction, however it's jumped 18 bucks today. Probably going to get real expensive over the next week.

I don't know the facts about the books, but R. Talsorian does have their own books up on their webstore. They might be reprints for all I know, but that's where I got my books. Hope it helps.

The Finnish version of Cyberpunk 2020 is the best Finnish translation of anything of any significance that I know of. I wish I could find that book somewhere. The language in it was so awesome; it didn't feel like it was translated, it felt like it was written for that language, and knowing how lame the Finnish language most often is, it still managed to sound cool somehow.

Anyways, just something that popped into my mind reading about the old books. :cool:

Just here to tell you that most of the Cyberpunk 2020 books are available at prices much better than Ebay at the RTG store attached to the R. Talsorian Games wordpress site. Also available as pdf.s at DriveThru RPG.

Ouch.......... better make it a big order than, for it to be worthwhile :p

Indeed, if I do decide to get the original books, I'll make sure I get a bunch. But I did notice they also offer a different shipping service. Only costs 8 bucks. But, problem with that is, it takes 21-45 days to ship :p.

Indeed, if I do decide to get the original books, I'll make sure I get a bunch. But I did notice they also offer a different shipping service. Only costs 8 days. But, problem with that is, it takes 21-45 days to ship :p.

Might be cheaper to get the PDF and print out a hard copy.

Top Bottom