Any Place To Acquire The Old Books?

+
An other good option to play in a cyberpunk world it's Shadowrun (the roleplaying, not the videogame)

Well Mike, I have I believe all of the CP 2020 books including Night City, The concept of putting the NC map on CD-ROM would be awesome. It would be cool if you could put some CP 2020 tools on it as well. Like a character creater program. I would also love to see the basic CP 2020 character sheet that is available as a PDF updated and cleaned up ( it is my favorite character sheet but the scanned inperfections are not awesome). I love the fast and dirty npc generator, works awesome. But if you was going to ask me what my number 1 thing I would like would be a book with all the cybernetics and weapons consolidated into 1 book, no art cybernetics just done like in the main book with like a line each then a text description afterwards. Then the same with the guns.

Well Mike, I have I believe all of the CP 2020 books including Night City, The concept of putting the NC map on CD-ROM would be awesome. It would be cool if you could put some CP 2020 tools on it as well. Like a character creater program. I would also love to see the basic CP 2020 character sheet that is available as a PDF updated and cleaned up ( it is my favorite character sheet but the scanned inperfections are not awesome). I love the fast and dirty npc generator, works awesome. But if you was going to ask me what my number 1 thing I would like would be a book with all the cybernetics and weapons consolidated into 1 book, no art cybernetics just done like in the main book with like a line each then a text description afterwards. Then the same with the guns.

http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/ultrachrome.html

Or if you really hate the idea of art, check out Andrew James Cyberpunk REF book, he is the one who compiled the above list, all I did was add images. His ref book is a straight text reference to all the tech from all the books.

Although to be honest, R.TAL has already done this with guns, Blackhammers Street Weapons is a compilation of all the weapons from the various sourcebooks in one handy guide.

Personally I believe that tech catalogs should have an illustration for each piece of tech, as a description does not always provide the information a decent image can.

Personally I believe that tech catalogs should have an illustration for each piece of tech, as a description does not always provide the information a decent image can.

"A picture is worth a thousand words."

I am all for item illutration. I think it gives a much better understanding and feeling of the atmosphere.

Also, Node.16 created a reference guide, listing just about every item of kit from cyberwear to vehicles as well as each role and skill in any printed 2013 and 2020 material. Each item also has a reference code so you know which book it's from.

"A picture is worth a thousand words."

I am all for item illutration. I think it gives a much better understanding and feeling of the atmosphere.

Also, Node.16 created a reference guide, listing just about every item of kit from cyberwear to vehicles as well as each role and skill in any printed 2013 and 2020 material. Each item also has a reference code so you know which book it's from.

Andrew James IS Node 16....

Wisdom is there any place to get that list in a RTF or DOC format so I can edit my house rules into it? As long as it doesnt break any rules of course.

Wisdom is there any place to get that list in a RTF or DOC format so I can edit my house rules into it? As long as it doesnt break any rules of course.

I have ultrachrome in doc file, but all I have for the original Node 16 Ref Book is a PDF.

Top Bottom