Any Plans for a Dev stream before the Open Beta?

+
Any Plans for a Dev stream before the Open Beta?

Since the closed beta is scheduled to be releassed in about 49 days, it would be nice to have a regular stream with some of the developers engaging in a few rounds while offering their (hopefully optimist) thoughts on the current state of the development.

it would also prove beneficial for those poor souls craving for some gwent gameplay and news on the current changes applied to the cardpool.

Yes please! A lot of us are dying for new cards or info, since PAX mostly repeated already known info.

I get that the panels and conventions are aimed at attracting new players and introducing the game - which is incredibly important and you seem to be doing a great job at it. No complaints there. But there's also a group of 'harcore' fans who already knew to answer to almost all the questions from the QA, who had already heard all the info from forum posts and previous presentations. A dev-stream showing high-level gameplay (which naturally has been missing from convention), answering questions from fans and perhaps dropping in some new cards would make the delay and the wait so much nicer for us, and it would give me some new stuff to write about too

I know something like this was already planned, but I think everyone is desperate to hear more news about when exactly they will be starting :D

without new decent gameplays (clean game audio please) and cards being added to the DB we won't be able to keep discussing Gwent:TWCG :areukiddingme:

I'll sound like a broken record, yes please, give us more Gwent!

I understand you guys want to give the best first impression to any potential newcomers and you're probably all working your butt-off making Gwent the best game it can be, but for some of us it would really mean a lot if there was some more information of even better a Dev stream.

Please do not underestimate exactly how excited some us are for Gwent :)

Even a one hour stream of PAX pre-made decks played by some of the Devs would be great to watch, as we could perhaps get a little bit more taste of where the bluffing aspect hidden in your game comes from when two skilled opponents battle each other.

We do have some things we're working on, hope you all tune in when we're ready! :)

I guess the word "tune" implies we will be having a twitch stream probably. ;)
I know that the team is super busy with the beta release and it may be difficult for them to squeeze time for us.
We all appreciate the hardwork of the team.

Despite the same, it could be great to have some weekly info, say some things as simple as posting in the forums about a concept art, premium cards animation or lore or design style etc. The suggestion is to have trivial stuff which can help us to bear the wait. :)

Thanks.

Top Bottom