Any plans on releasing a deck?

+
Hi y'all!

CDPR, I'm loving the game and really enjoy cleaning up the city! I'm a bit of a perfectionist and taking on every single side mission before I move with the story and having great fun.

The other day I closed my session paying my dues with Victor. Before I played my next session I did myself a little Tarot reading, unrelated to the game. Then I drop back in and happen to talk to Misty and what a surprise! Synchronicity showed its face!

So here's my question! Any plans on releasing a deck? I'm more of a trad Marseilles and stay away from the modern archetypal reinterpretations but I would make an exception for y'all as a collector deck even if just the Major Arcana!

I think it would be great paraphernalia. So what up?

Thx y'all. I'm an 80's kid and haven't really touched video games for more than a decade. Growing up was a series of awes as I saw games go from 2d to Epic(in the literature sense) to 3d to multiplayer but then it just seamed like the same thing over and over again. Just graphics evolved or a different flavor to an old dish. I not saying there hasn't been great games since but nothing that I would make the effort to purchase for myself. But this hit the spot and night city brings me that awe again! I'm a very talented guy in my own field and I don't expect perfect, but I can tell a work of art when I see one, and one that I want to personally engage with.

Congrats!

Top Bottom