Any Problem with after match rewards and exp ?

+
Any Problem with after match rewards and exp ?

Hi i don't get any rewards and Exp after a fight ... i only get a loading circle ... i'm on Xbox One , is there any problem with server?

I had this problem during the Closed Beta but on the PC. Basicaly you're not able to do anything other than just restart the game. Your rewards are there, it's just a visual bug. Some kind of synchronsation problem on their part.

Having problems too... I think GoG servers servers are buggy today, a friend has invited me and I have not been able to connect with him either. :p

Think those server issues are still ongoing. Match rewards are frozen, can't GG, and the game itself is laggy

Yes, got the same problem, a few hours ago (5-6) was fine, but now just loads after the match ends. After relog everything is there.

i had that problem too, but i thought it had something to do with the guy who ragequitted vs me, evenmore after i won the next game too and evrything went fine.
nut i have just logged in again and i got all the rewards i should have gotten after the first game.

Yeah, impossible to do my dailies because of this perma crash matches.
Will there be some compensation? At least the daily rewards.
Thanks for the game though

Same for me. I cant also quit the game without the game freezing. I have to ctrl alt del to close the game since the patch.

Alright this is getting ridiculous. No GG rewards, no level ups until restart and apparently can't purchase kegs.

I too am having this on PC. Restating, repairing and logging back in still does not fix this. I would really like to be rewarded for some high scoring wins I have achieved.

Top Bottom