Any sign of Iorveth in HoS?

+
Any sign of Iorveth in HoS?

Or Saskia? Any evidence that they will show up in the next expansion? Any mention? I've just finished HoS I've found nothing about it.

PS: At least they made what is, for me, the best romance in the game (Shani) and they explaind what happenend to the Order of The Flaming Rose (despite we know nothing about Sigfried's fate)

As far as I can tell this expansion felt like it was tying up more loose ends with Witcher 1 then with Witcher 2. Perhaps the second expansion might end up doing the same for the Witcher 2.

Lets hope!!!!

I so cannot wait to play this but before I hit lvl 30, the next one might actually come out : D : D : D

Also, what about Adda? Any news of her? In case she is Radenian queen of course.

As far as I can tell this expansion felt like it was tying up more loose ends with Witcher 1 then with Witcher 2. Perhaps the second expansion might end up doing the same for the Witcher 2.

Good explanation. Maybe you are right

There is no mentioning of either of them, but they also released a 29pages comic with the expansion concerning Saskia. Iorveth is also mentioned in it.

You can download it in GOG Galaxy under the extras, called Comics (Matters of Conscience). Not really that satisfying, but it's something at least.

Top Bottom