any update of XP FIX?

+
any update of XP FIX?

Hello,

is it possible to get any update on XP fix release?
It happened that Im one of the victims not getting XP for "Get Junior", Treasure for Dikstra or few other Novigrad/main story quests. Since I play on harder difficulties I find my XP quite precious. I'm not over-leveld just to be clear.
Have to admit it's quite annoying, since on some community media I found info that the Patch was suppose to come out on Monday?
Since CDPR did not released the the fix the least and best you can do is to inform your community on the release date
This way we can plan our time with the Witcher ahead?
any info much appreciated

It was meant to be released as an hotfix some days ago, then as a part of 1.05 that unfortunately is being continuously delayed (who cares if people find it as a game breaking bug and have stopped playing).

Rumors now say the xp fix will be released as a part of the Enhanced Edition.

It was meant to be released as an hotfix some days ago, then as a part of 1.05 that unfortunately is being continuously delayed (who cares if people find it as a game breaking bug and have stopped playing).

Rumors now say the xp fix will be released as a part of the Enhanced Edition.

Where do these Rumors come from? XP bug fix on Enhanced Edition?

That wouldn't make any sense, as the EE (or goty edition) would take at least a year after the original release, when all dlcs and expansions are out. Sure in EE there won't be the xp bug, but to wait that long for such a bug?

Last edited:
Enhanced Edition? That wouldn't make any sense, as the EE (or goty edition) would take at least a year after the original release, when all dlcs and expansions are out. Sure in EE there won't be the xp bug, but to wait that long for such a bug?

I suspect he may have been using sarcasm....

sarcasm ON/OFF button

Isn't that the same guy that said that the patch will be out on Monday? Should look for source but I'm pretty sure that some CDPR official said that.

There will be a patch today, that is if CD Projekt Red/Marcin Momot's word means anything.

What an over the top melodramatic statement. They are trying to release the patch without more bugs appearing - they should take their time until they are sure. If it doesn't arrive today it doesn't mean one persons word doesn't mean anything. Jesus, entitled babies on the Internet..........

What an over the top melodramatic statement.

I suppose you're right about that. As for the rest of your comment, you'd also be right if they gave us the game for free and not charged $60. Oh, and did I mention not lied to/mislead everyone about the downgrade prior to release? But that's for another thread...

Last edited:
Are the Get Junior and treasure quests the only ones effected by this bug? I just completed both of them and got no XP, unfortunately, but whats done is done. Should it be "safe" for me to move on and play more quests before it's fixed or are others likely effected too?

I stopped playing after same accident. Maybe it has something to do with me coming to Novigrad over-leveled? Pyres of Novigrad gave me no XP since I was 14 and the quest it self is 6.
However Junior and Dikstra's treasure are 11 I think so only 3 lvl difference and also got no XP. Same goes for Triss related stories.

@ holbob - I understand bug fixing needs time. But as customer who paid full price for the product I may expect precise information on schedule of repairs, right? Nothing more, nothing less.

I stopped playing after same accident. Maybe it has something to do with me coming to Novigrad over-leveled? Pyres of Novigrad gave me no XP since I was 14 and the quest it self is 6.
However Junior and Dikstra's treasure are 11 I think so only 3 lvl difference and also got no XP. Same goes for Triss related stories.

@ holbob - I understand bug fixing needs time. But as customer who paid full price for the product I may expect precise information on schedule of repairs, right? Nothing more, nothing less.

I was level 14 when I finished both of the quests in question and got no XP for either. However, I've since done several other quests outside of the main storyline and gotten XP for them. Most very little, but I got 300xp for one Witcher hunt. I'm not undertaking anything else in the main story until the patch comes through for the PS4, but I've leveled up twice since on small stuff and killing monsters.

Top Bottom