Any way to not have to put the disk in the drive in order to play?

+
Any way to not have to put the disk in the drive in order to play?

Was just curious if there was anyway to not have the disk in the HDD in order to play? Having to transfer it back and forth runs the risk of scratching the disk and making it unusable. So I was wondering if there wa a way to run the game without the disk in the HDD. I do have a registered copy of the game, so that shouldn't be an issue I wouldn't think.

allthumbs said:
Patch the game
I would do that if it would allow me to do so. Havign issues where I have to reregister the game again and it not allowing me to use my key code that I have already used.

Well, I can think of two (well, one...) other choices.The first would be a NoCD-crack and illegal.The second would be if you make an image of the DVD and mount it.Both can be done with a program called PowerISO.Making these for your personal benefit and backup is not illegal.

lonegreywolf20 said:
lonegreywolf20 said:
Patch the game
I would do that if it would allow me to do so. Havign issues where I have to reregister the game again and it not allowing me to use my key code that I have already used.
I think you haven't registered your game at all, since it dont result in you account profile..... :wave:

secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
Patch the game
I think you haven't registered your game at all, since it dont result in you account profile..... :wave:
Nope, it's been registered. I even checked in my account profile and it says registered game The Witcher, so I'm not sure what you're looking at, but it doesn't seem to be my profile.Nice try though!

lonegreywolf20 said:
Nope, it's been registered. I even checked in my account profile and it says registered game The Witcher, so I'm not sure what you're looking at, but it doesn't seem to be my profile.
update to 1.5, remove TAGES, no disk in drive needed ;)read the FAQ: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0 :beer:

Top Bottom