Any way to remove iconic clothes from inventory ?

+
So yeah, I crafted higher epic Johnny boots and previous rare ones still exist. The same thing happened when I crafted legendary ones... and I did it twice cause the first legendary boots were without modification slots. Yeah, so now my inventory is full of Johnny boots, and now this even worse cause my save getting closer to its 8mb limit. I am scared that the same thing could happen to other Johnny's clothes. I really need to dump them into some kind of closet or something like that.

Attachments

• boots.png
    boots.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 145
This has come up multiple times so far - no official word yet iirc! The uh... inventory OCD is kicking hard :eek:

I figured out a solution to this! Using the Cyberpunk Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimgleGUI), you can find the duplicate and uncheck the "Is a quest item" option. Then you can go back in game and disassemble the duplicates

I really regret that i picked up skippy, I mean i thought wow cool it talks... i need to have that but since i cannot upgrade it to epic or legendary.. and the talking really starts to become a pain in the butt.. i left it in the inventory and since then it gathers dust there..

i have her rifle in my stash.
Mine has an exclamation mark in the top right corner just like Johnnys clothes and doesn't show up when the inventory is opened to transfer items just like Johnnys clothes :S

I can craft an iconic version and that can go in but the original rare wont go.

Mine has an exclamation mark in the top right corner just like Johnnys clothes and doesn't show up when the inventory is opened to transfer items just like Johnnys clothes :S

I can craft an iconic version and that can go in but the original rare wont go.

Hmmm, thats odd.
Its the original i put in the stash. I have several in the stash, showing up on the wall.

I really regret that i picked up skippy, I mean i thought wow cool it talks... i need to have that but since i cannot upgrade it to epic or legendary.. and the talking really starts to become a pain in the butt.. i left it in the inventory and since then it gathers dust there..

I read that this gun SCALEs up automatically with your level. I was planning to get it for that reason. You need to set it to passive (legs) mode first, then use it 50 times then it reverts to DEADLY (headshots) on its own for the rest of the time you have the gun.

I can't put Johnny's Pants in the Stash in the apartment. It's not in the list of things to transfer when you open the Stash.

I can't put Johnny's Pants in the Stash in the apartment. It's not in the list of things to transfer when you open the Stash.

Right, you cannot. you are stuck with it (and the weight) for the entire game just like all quest items.
If you can use mods or a savegame editor you can set the items to NOT be quest items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom