Anybody actually bothering with these updates?

+

Are you "updating" the game?

• Yes

Votes: 50 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 33.3%

• Total voters
Nope, I will not re-install the game until they've added life into Night City.
It's dead, you can't go in many places. Can't go into Gomorrah, can't have a plethora of JoyToys over at your place.
You cannot purchase homes...it's just.

Frustrating.

Funny i have never had any problems with quests or like that with any of the game versions?, do you guys have any mods or tweaks or so that is causing it?

They could fix the LOD and sound issue tho.

Still on 1.04, base X1. I'll upgrade to PC come Spring, but I'm keeping the X1 on 1.04. I've never encountered issues that effect my play style to begin with, I'm not risking it.
Post automatically merged:

and now even tho there seems to be an increase in frames, the game just hurts my eyes it looks ugly as hell
I've always had this issue with high level graphics whether game, movie, tv.. I ended up selling my first 4k tv years ago because it was effecting my eyes very negatively.

I later learned there was a number of issues with it. It was too big for my house. Then I have to have a certain lighting setup at night for me to be able to use these modern products. I can't use the tv in complete darkness. Then even my standard TV settings are very low. 0 backlight and between 20-30 brightness level depending on the time of day.

I wish games would stop going in the ultra hd super graphics direction because this isn't a train I'll be capable of riding.

Last edited:
Bug fixes are important but bugs aren't the core problem with the game.

So true. That's why I am still at 1.06 and waiting for some (possible?) updates regarding AI (police, traffic) and game balance (crafting, perks, boss fight difficulty etc.).

I'm on ps4 and the best version for me yet was 1.04, too bad I can't go back to that and I'm stuck with 1.1, and now even tho there seems to be an increase in frames, the game just hurts my eyes it looks ugly as hell, even worse than on release day, there's also little bugs everywhere which I have no patience to deal with now. Good thing I already finished the game.
That's interesting, as I agree with the conclusion from the recent Digital Foundry video that the PS4 version improved substantially in the graphical department. It's a pretty big difference in the side-by-side comparisons, visible even through YouTube's compression algorithm.

Top Bottom