Anybody gotten a response from the tech support?

+
The mention of this forum subject not being cdpr tech support is all well and good, but the link provided isn't much use if the support at the other end is inactive.
I've reported bugs and asked for help many times using the link, but have yet to get any kind of response. I've double checked the email address and checked the spam folder etc
I might be mistaken in thinking it's a 2 way process though, so I'm curious if anyone here has ever heard anything back from them?
Thanks

Ah cool. At least someone is getting a response. Is there anything specific that you can recommend for me?
I can confirm the message appears saying that my request was submitted, but that's as far as it ever goes unfortunately.
I'm starting to think Im missing something.
Post automatically merged:

Ps I should add that I'm not expecting any immediate fixes for the problems reported, I just want to reassure myself that my requests aren't vanishing into the ether so to speak.

Edit attached link to the support page in question https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/xbox
Post automatically merged:

Just this week I did get a response. Ticket was not about Cyberpunk, but CDPR Support is CDPR Support.
Do you get an email along the lines of 'thanks for report, we will look into it' type of reply or do you get the reply later after the report was checked?
Thanks for any info

Last edited:
Top Bottom