Anybody notice the Professor getting paid for veiled units?

+
Noticed this today, but maybe I'm crazy. Had Dunca on the board and the opponent played the Professor, and seemed to get paid for killing her, even though she's veiled. Anybody run into that with any other veiled targets?

What do you mean with get "paid"?

I assume your dunca has One armor and Maybe your opponent had pay The tribute and gain coins by KOB.

But even in that case The number of coins should be the same, since He spent in The tribute 4 coins and win 4 coins.

Yes, it should be the same, but unless i'm wrong, it went up, as if when he tributed to bypass the armor, it also "bypassed" the veil somehow and he got the bounty coins back

Ok, well that shouldn't happen... Dunca still had Veil? How many coins did he get, 3 or 4? If it was 3, then it was because of KoB. Prof's tribute is 3.

Last edited:
Professor would've gained 3 coins because of KoB when paying the tribute. KoB reimburses you the tribute coins back until he comes out from your deck. Otherwise Professor would've gained you 7 coins, 3 from his tribute back and 4 from his bounty.

OK,
Professor would've gained 3 coins because of KoB when paying the tribute. KoB reimburses you the tribute coins back until he comes out from your deck. Otherwise Professor would've gained you 7 coins, 3 from his tribute back and 4 from his bounty.

explain to me again how the Professor gains 3 coins from tribute? Wouldn't it just be free tribute? Say he has 4 coins in hand, pays tribute of 3 to ignore armor, so with KoB reimbursement, he should just stay at the same 4 coins, why would he "gain" another 3 coins?

Without video it's really hard to see. It would have to be the first case of this happening.
Well, that was the question. There is no video, so I don't want to waste Support's time, but I'm pretty sure I saw the coins go up, so wanted to check if anyone else ran into that. Sounds like maybe I was seeing things, or a one-off glitch or something.

Top Bottom