Anybody realize cyberpunks main story is the shortest AAA rpg game in history on howlongtobeat?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up any AAA rpg game you can think of and cyberpunk has a shorter main story on howlongtobeat. You have to use official sites like howlongtobeat. And no there isn't even one. Only one I found was mass effect 1. Also side story doesn't count because every rpg has side story that doesn't make Cyberpunk special. What makes it special is that it has the shortest main story ever recorded on howlongtobeat lol. Pathetic CDPR. Absolutely pathetic.

Meh. I got a ton of play time out of this game despite all the missing content, this isn't the kind of game you play to stick to the main quest line(though that makes very little sense when held up next to the plot of the story, haha). I think the "endings" will just wind up being another chapter end when we get more content, the next chapter beginning with figuring out how to fix V based on the ending you picked and then opening up NC for a sort of prologue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom