Anyone able to mod Gwent card's appearance ?

+
Anyone able to mod Gwent card's appearance ?

After uncook the game file, i try to find the texture of all Gwent card but unfortunately i did't anything after searching every folder.

I only find a script to change strength, add new ability blah blah to gwent's card, but not appearance and the quote

Can anybody point me ther location of the texture ? Or the modkit don't allow people to mod Gwent card ?

Thank you in advance ;)

I think gwent card textures are located in content/content0/texture.cache.

There is already a mod changing some of them (Gwent alternate textures), but I don't kow if this is possible to add new cards (missing card description and card name files)

I think gwent card textures are located in content/content0/texture.cache.

There is already a mod changing some of them (Gwent alternate textures), but I don't kow if this is possible to add new cards (missing card description and card name files)

The problem is after uncook game file using modkit there is no texture for gwent card. So i can't mod any card by using different picture and quote. Like this:

Yeah i know that mod, but the method is complicated. I will try it though ;)

Thank for your answer

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do now - change/add quote and names, but I don't think it's possible through scripts

Yeah because i think the quote is also include in the texture......Please if you success tell me how to do it

Thank you a million time :smile:

Nah, it is not. I unpacked ALL existing textues. I think description and names are somehow located in flash files (r4gui.bundle - gwint_game.redswf and deck_builder.redswf)

Nah, it is not. I unpacked ALL existing textues. I think description and names are somehow located in flash files (r4gui.bundle - gwint_game.redswf and deck_builder.redswf)

Are you do it with modkit or another application ? Because i can't find both of file you said in the "Uncooked folder" made by Modkit

Sorry i am still amateur :(

Top Bottom