Anyone catch this easter egg? CDPR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOU HAVE -spoiler-

+
Anyone remember this video from 2013? If you've done the quest bullets, you know exactly who this is. It's super cool that they even have what seems to be a ripper doc in the background of the video. And if you talk to you know who, in the quest you get some background on the mantis blades. CDPR needs to take more advantage of the lore and story telling that they already have in game! We should have way more information on this chick, maxtec, and what the hell they are doing with cyberpscho's. You get all those quests with Regina, is this what happens to them? Do they get put on some sort of mental leash? Give us a brain dance on Rory.
CB77 is full of lore and stuff going on. The mainstory is over, drop Keanu, and let us deep dive into this universe. PLEASE focus on V and NC, not silverhand.

Also, where the hell are those police Av's in game? Those need to come flying in after we get above 3 stars.

COME ON CDPR, MAKE THIS GAME GREAT

This teaser still does such a great job at hyping me up. I really wish the game, especially the main campaign would do more in exploring the ingame universe and the question of transhumanism.

This teaser still does such a great job at hyping me up. I really wish the game, especially the main campaign would do more in exploring the ingame universe and the question of transhumanism.
100% I can't wait to see what the DLC has to offer. I keep hearing that investors are pushing for multiplayer.... I really hope that isn't the case. I wouldn't mind if we didn't see multiplayer until the end of the year. They need to focus all of their resources on bugs, AI, then V development, and lore development.

100% I can't wait to see what the DLC has to offer. I keep hearing that investors are pushing for multiplayer.... I really hope that isn't the case. I wouldn't mind if we didn't see multiplayer until the end of the year. They need to focus all of their resources on bugs, AI, then V development, and lore development.
Well I really have no interest in multiplayer, so if they are going to be focusing on that, then I'm back to playing the witcher and Baldur's gate.

As far as i know, they said pvp is not their priority at all, since they want to focus on fixing single player bugs and release new content.
They will probably release Pvp in the ending of 2021 or firsts of 2022. Thats what i heard, and hope will be like that beause i dont really care about pvp

As far as i know, they said pvp is not their priority at all, since they want to focus on fixing single player bugs and release new content.
They will probably release Pvp in the ending of 2021 or firsts of 2022. Thats what i heard, and hope will be like that beause i dont really care about pvp
I hope not.

Is there anyway to find Rory on the map?

Yeah, we're missing half the game, but I fear CDPR is going to cave to investor pressure and focus on a micro-transaction-riddled online mess.

I'm actually open to multiplayer if it follows a rough approach akin to GTA Online. Now now, I know, another GTA comparison, but hear me out.

I don't necessarily mean we make a carbon copy of GTA:O. But the design choice has its strengths I like to think. Compared to being thrown into a limited battle royale or a small linear limited map in coop, I like the approach of open world multiplayer while having a persistent character to expand upon, to "level up" and to go anywhere you like within the large open world map - while being able to do different things.

It'd be a bit like opening up Night City to more than one player and of course a disabled main story or a replacement story. I don't expect anything like this any time soon however because it's a massive undertaking and CDPR isn't known for MP games so far. So to reach something like this it will take time.

Many devs will also be occupied fixing and adding what once was to be, I reckon. That would, I imagine, take a good chunk of time as well, like some months, half a year, etc?

Hehe. As far as I remember that was the time where they told us, that you can have a class like Journalist oder Rockstar, similar to the tabletop. Wallrunning is not the first feature that got burned.
Well. It is what it is.

For multiplayer to exist they will have to completely overhaul all the systems in the game. Makes no sense at the moment. Like what you going to do when some random asshat sitting on top of a building miles away forces you to commit suicide, or reboot your optics or literally any of the quick hack skills. Another playing doing 1M damage with a sniper rifle. PvP would be broken as hell, I'm hoping they go for a more PvE Coop taking the better parts from GTA:O like businesses, heists, gangs.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want multiplayer but if they include PvP we'll be stuck in the endless loop of balancing.

For multiplayer to exist they will have to completely overhaul all the systems in the game. Makes no sense at the moment. Like what you going to do when some random asshat sitting on top of a building miles away forces you to commit suicide, or reboot your optics or literally any of the quick hack skills. Another playing doing 1M damage with a sniper rifle. PvP would be broken as hell, I'm hoping they go for a more PvE Coop taking the better parts from GTA:O like businesses, heists, gangs.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want multiplayer but if they include PvP we'll be stuck in the endless loop of balancing.

You assume the state of the game is right now isn't because 1-2 years ago they've pivoted the majority of their dev resourced into MP and what we got was an old build filled with placeholders ;)

I keep hearing that investors are pushing for multiplayer.

That would be another MAJOR warning sign. If they would use CP2077 engine for a fallout 76 style multiplayer, expect fallout 76-style failure of a launch and even WORSE bugs than what we got. It needs to be quite different.

But I fear that they might go for the other extreme and make a card game or something....

I have no idea what CDPR is gonna do with this one. Sure, multiplayer potential is massive as with CP2077, but some manner of failure seems very likely.
Post automatically merged:

I saw milfguard instead nilfgaard is that an Easter egg?

Try here

Frankly i do believe something changed the people that were behind the preproduction and the trailers were the true fans of Cyberpunk 2020. Then something changed and they got swapped with a different management that is not fan of the pen and paper at all and you can see it even now. The game actually don't respect the spirit of the pen and paper. There are a few quest with the right themes but ultimately it does not feel cyberpunk at all.

It is way more punk than cyber. High tech and low life. What there is in the game is just low life and not so much high tech. They shoehorned a level system that does not belong in cyberpunk they also shoehorned leveled gear and stats on clothing that has no sense. Like short pants giving way more protection than reinforced long pants so much for cyberpunk is grounded in reality.

I think if cd projekt red planned to give the cyberpunk spirit feel in the game they absolutely failed at it. Who made that trailer clearly had respect and love for the setting you can see it in all the little detail.

This game is dragon age 2 all over again. Medriocre and bland that preteneds to look cool.

I have no interest on the multyplayer given how is the single player game.

Oh man, watching that old promo after release actually hurts. Instead of Cyberpunk 2020 we got season 1 Jesse Pinkman wannabe gangster protagonist, 80% gang related content (minus any faction system), a predominantly rap soundtrack and neon harlem pants. Transhumanism? Corpo scheming? Lol nah, put in 'splosions and cars.

Top Bottom