anyone else experiencing these bugs?

+
anyone else experiencing these bugs?

1. Game stalls every time I try and play the 4th challenge in the monsters challenge mode
2. wild hunt beast does not allow me to deploy frost when using custom deck, only works when Im using the card in the base monsters deck
3. wild hunt navigators deploy ability allows me to select a bronze wild hunt ally but the card is not copied.
4. cursor for targeted abilities are aimed off screen and do not allow me to target anything ***

*** = this is periodic and not able to be replicated in every instance.

Not trying to hate on the game, love it so far! just curious if anyone else is having these problems. I would really like to be able to finish the monster challenge as I would like to try out Dagon :p

1. Not had this myself sorry.
2. Are you sure it is because of that or because there was no frost left in your deck, it also can't be in hand.
3. Same as 2.
4. Not had this either, sorry.

PackingMoney;n8678570 said:
1. Not had this myself sorry.
2. Are you sure it is because of that or because there was no frost left in your deck, it also can't be in hand.
3. Same as 2.
4. Not had this either, sorry.

ah I didnt realize the actual frost card needed to be in the deck as well, I figured the frost from the beast was independent haha well thats one bug down! #userError

BZanZ;n8678750 said:
ah I didnt realize the actual frost card needed to be in the deck as well, I figured the frost from the beast was independent haha well thats one bug down! #userError

That confused me too at first, but Spawn is just an extra one pulled from outside of your deck and Summon is something from your deck (not hand either).

The only bug I have encountered in the OB is when the transition between rounds freezes and I can't do anything. So I have to forfeit as I can't even go back to my hand.

Top Bottom