Anyone else feel let down?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else feel let down?

Its been four months since any news about B&W at all. In my opinion this contradicts a hell of a lot with CDRPs marketing and what they stand for , being open and loyal to gamers, their fans. Now im not asking for the expansion to be rushed or anything, but its almost insulting to fans to not have released any single bit of information be it a teaser,screenshot, forum post , tweet or even news about news in 4 months. Personally im a little bit salty, what about you guys ?
:radovidsmug:

Cyberpunk is a long way off while B&W was scheduled to release around this time at first now apparently after a couple of months +its a whole new game not an expansion.

I think there's a reason: They're working hard to bring us - the fans - the expansion we want and they promised.
They're not obligated to give any information if there's nothing to share yet, and if I may quote one developer here in forums that i don't particularly remember who:
When we finally release information, fans will be extremely happy and pleased anyway.

So if someone is feeling insulted being a fan without information, be patient. Information will surely be shared when it's ready to be shared, and expansion released when it's ready to be released. :) Things are always subject to change during development, and when the game is out and everything is not exactly as information was given, it's starting to get hot.

I actually like their low profile. It seems they are working hard on B&W. Let them do the marketing when the actual content is almost ready for release like Bethesda did.
There is nothing to feel offended, people are working to deliver the best experience possible and will be ready to show us more when they feel confident the product is ready for marketing.

Nah, when they announced that B&W would be released during the first half of 2016 instead of Q1 I knew exactly what that would mean. I'm expecting some news soonish though. I'm guessing a May-June release, so advertising will start March-April.

rethla

Forum veteran
They are working on the DLC and other things and any "reports" would just consist of useless marketing material anyway. CDPR speaks best throught their games so lets leave giant PR campaigns to EA and others who needs it.

Informations about new DLCs or expansion packs are usually released close to the release date.. pretty much every developers follows this.. don't forget that we didn't got info about HoS months before release too

I wasnt talking about them releasing critical information like plot or even smaller changes to gameplay but about the complete silence from a developer that wants to be open to gamers. I'd be perfectly happy if the 2 screenshots from december managed to become 3 by now thats all. + we should be a couple of months from release so who knows, anytime.

I am so desperate for some new info! Even a screenshot of blood mixed with wine will do at this point!

I can't wait until Blood and Wine either! But as for feeling let down, I wouldn't say that at all. CDPR have have said we'll get it in the first half of 2016 which isn't over yet, and even if it did take longer than that it you know it would only be because they're trying to make it the best expansion possible rather than rush something out in order to cash in on a game's massive popularity...we'll get it when we get it, screenshots and things are a nice bonus though :D

Its been four months since any news about B&W at all. In my opinion this contradicts a hell of a lot with CDRPs marketing and what they stand for , being open and loyal to gamers, their fans. Now im not asking for the expansion to be rushed or anything, but its almost insulting to fans to not have released any single bit of information be it a teaser,screenshot, forum post , tweet or even news about news in 4 months. Personally im a little bit salty, what about you guys ?
:radovidsmug:

I think your perspective on loyalty and honesty is a little twisted.

CDPR has in no way contradicted themselves. You are simply being impatient and trying to manipulate them into giving you information about the expansion.
They will give us more information when they are ready!
I'm sure they have learned a very costly lesson from showing alpha gameplay footage for the base game and ending up with an inferior game, visually. They are not going to make that mistake again.

I think your perspective on loyalty and honesty is a little twisted.

CDPR has in no way contradicted themselves. You are simply being impatient and trying to manipulate them into giving you information about the expansion.
They will give us more information when they are ready!
I'm sure they have learned a very costly lesson from showing alpha gameplay footage for the base game and ending up with an inferior game, visually. They are not going to make that mistake again.
:facepalm2:How exactly is wanting any kind of information after 4 months being impatient and jeesus nobody expects gameplay footage but some any kind of update from cdrp: screen shot, statement, "sup guys we're working on it" ; the exp is set to launch not that far away from now so this is perfectly normal. Being completely silent is not. And if you seriously think this is " manipulation " thats just laughable.

Maybe theyre downgradin the expansion.. No seriously. I dont think they should start any massive hypeing too soon. Maybe some screen shots or small teasers/tweets or deveplover comments for us loyal forumers/fans wouldnt be bad :)

I'm one of the few who have never finished the base game nor did I play Hearts of Stone (I know, I'm a disgrace) but so many people loved it and are patiently waiting for the next expansion, though I doubt if I'll ever play it. I say just keep your cool and wait: CDPR are working on something and they'll let us know when they're ready to show it.

Personally im a little bit salty, what about you guys ?
Nope. Not at all. CDPR has their way of doing things and as long as they deliver a quality product in the end, I'm happy. It's their business what they want and do not want to share with us.

iCake

Forum veteran
Kind of got burned by wanting too know as much about a game I was really looking forward to before. Since then I learned to still my impatience, there is such thing as too much info. So no, I'm not feeling let down by the lack of info on BaW. I just want it to come out right now to finally start playing it, but I want to learn everything directly through the gameplay experience, especially since CDPR has so much trust and I don't need to check if their content is actually worth it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom