Anyone else gonna spend alot of time in the character creator?

+
I dunno...normally I would but it seems kinda pointless in this game. Probably pick the best looking default and get into the game since it really doesn't matter in the end.

I am probably with Secretz , i do but this time i`ll spend less time . There sounds like so many options i will play around for a bit in CC , things like nipple size , penis size even teeth ( 252 options ) .

Last edited:
Normally I spend a ton of time and care in character creation even if I've played the game a million times. I want each character to look distinct from the last. In this game though? There's no point. I'll pick their sex and skin color and move on. If someone comes out with a Mod Which Must Not Be Named though, I'll go back to spending a ton of time on the CC.
Post automatically merged:

I am probably with Secretz , i do but this time i`ll spend less time . There sounds like so many options i will play around for a bit in CC , things like nipple size , penis size even teeth ( 252 options ) .
Hopefully we'll be able to make a freak of nature with penises as nipples and a nipple as a penis and teeth coming out of all 3. :ROFLMAO:

i'm spending a day in the char creator. as a way to let the day 1 patch come out, and also to deny myself the mad dash into the game. i don't wanna burn myself out, so i'll calmly explore the char creator meticulously...and then after the patch is released, make my way into Night City :)

If we consider lifepath/build as part of character creation then yeah i'll be losing hours just like that.

I really hope we can have some kind of import/export feature so i can keep the same looks while looking into the stats.

I just hope there isn't any gender locked hairstyles, that annoyed me in the Mass Effect series (so glad that Andromeda rectificed that in a patch)

I don't think so. Will probably tinker with it for the fun of it but it's not that big deal. I am much more interested in perks/feats.

Top Bottom