Anyone else gonna spend alot of time in the character creator?

+
First day or first week LOL will be spent on perfecting my V haha! :p It doesn't matter for me if the game is FPP, i will still identify ALOT with V and feel her character deeply no matter if I see her alot or not... Besides think about it why do you wear nice clothes IRL? Or change your hairstyle? Whats the point really? Because you know others see you... and having that illusion while playing a RP game is no crime, I want to think im V... :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be great if CDPR released the Character Creator a week earlier? That's about the time I will need...
This. Would. Be. AMAZING. :eek::cool::confused::smart::think::howdy::D(y) CDProjektRed PLEASE DO THIS!
Post automatically merged:

Probably going to spend a while in the CC. But I worry if we won't be able to edit our character after creation. Sometimes the lighting and environments don't work the same out in the real game. You might make a mistake on your eyes or hair, and then have to restart again.
I very much hope that character customization stays fully 100% accessible to the player throughout the entire game play experience. I am very interested in going back into the character creator at any and all points in the game and changing my looks every once in a while, and I don't mean only clothing.

With the level of customization they're offering, you can bet people will be posting youtube videos of the craziest characters you've ever seen.
It's going to be so cool! :D(y)
Post automatically merged:

Mass Effect (one), Fallout 4, and several MMOs all resulted in the creation of abominations. The worst ones are those that didn't allow you to rotate the head enough to get a good look at the cheekbones from all angles, and/or used a weird lighting system that completely messes up the color balance compared to the lighting in game.
I agree. I felt the same way about all of the mass effect games. Especially I think it was mass effect 2 that had a laser light scanning special effect graphic that kept sweeping over the entire character every 2 seconds, making it very difficult to see them when customizing them in character creation.

Last edited:

Guest 4211861

I don't understand that stat system, I wish we had a character creation tool with some tips.

As for the looks, I would fairly quickly go through the options, not spending too much time on it, I want to get into the game, not do a vanity project for a character I hardly ever see.

I estimate to spend the first two hours in the character creator. It has usually happened in games with extensive character customization.

ps. Having proper lighting (Preferably a rotatable light source) in the character creator is important. This is one case where RDR2 failed, by having us make our RDR online character in a dark and dingy sheriffs office. After we got out, we were like: "wait, I didn't want that!"

I estimate to spend the first two hours in the character creator. It has usually happened in games with extensive character customization.

ps. Having proper lighting (Preferably a rotatable light source) in the character creator is important. This is one case where RDR2 failed, by having us make our RDR online character in a dark and dingy sheriffs office. After we got out, we were like: "wait, I didn't want that!"
I know how you feel. The Red dead online CC was quite lacking imo.

Top Bottom