Anyone else having trouble transmuting Black Rayla?

+
Anyone else having trouble transmuting Black Rayla?

I've got plenty of ore to do this. I've got one standard copy of this unit but every time that I try to transmute him, I get an error message. I can transform other cards where I only have one standard version of it.

^ That.

In general, if you encounter a card you cannot transmute (despite having the powder) check if it has the crown or lion icon next to its name in the full-size view.
Lion is Thronebreaker and crown is base set, and cards from neither can be transmuted.

I don't have the Thronebreaker game, but I can transmute my standard copy of Black Rayla.

Looking at my other cards from the Thronebreaker set (I have most of the standard versions but no premiums), there are quite a few others I can transmute and several I can't transmute.

Is that because I've previously owned premium versions of some of the cards from the set (and milled them)? How would that be possible if they're only available to players who own Thronebreaker ?

I cannot transmute Kelly.
Post automatically merged:

I saw the list of cards that cannot be transmuted. I think the list should be pin on top of forum or we will miss it.

Anyway since thronebreaker is not on Android yet , I cant buy it and thus can get the premium cards from thronebreaker.

Last edited:
^ That.

In general, if you encounter a card you cannot transmute (despite having the powder) check if it has the crown or lion icon next to its name in the full-size view.
Lion is Thronebreaker and crown is base set, and cards from neither can be transmuted.

You need to know the meaning of these symbols to deduce that. In that case, you wouldn't need to ask the question on forums like this.

The obvious solution to me seems to be just to have the app be informative about why you can't do things like this. Hell, CDPR might even get sales out of it by doing so, i.e. saying that you can only get the premium version of the card by paying for Thronebreaker.

You need to know the meaning of these symbols to deduce that. In that case, you wouldn't need to ask the question on forums like this.

The obvious solution to me seems to be just to have the app be informative about why you can't do things like this. Hell, CDPR might even get sales out of it by doing so, i.e. saying that you can only get the premium version of the card by paying for Thronebreaker.
Exactly. The means to obtain any Premium card (that can't be crafted or transmuted) should be explained on the info screen for those cards. Information about why a card cannot be crafted or transmuted should also be displayed on the card info screen.

I suggested this sometime last year and made some visuals to show how simple it would be to make the interface informative and user-friendly...

How a PREMIUM Thronebreaker Set card info screen could be presented:

keltullis.JPG

How a STANDARD Starter Set card info screen could be presented, giving the option to Transmute and an explanatory note:

harpy egg2.jpg

How a Transmuted PREMIUM Starter Set card info screen could be presented:

WildHR2.jpg

Exactly. The means to obtain any Premium card (that can't be crafted or transmuted) should be explained on the info screen for those cards. Information about why a card cannot be crafted or transmuted should also be displayed on the card info screen.

I suggested this sometime last year and made some visuals to show how simple it would be to make the interface informative and user-friendly...

How a PREMIUM Thronebreaker Set card info screen could be presented:

View attachment 11142566

How a STANDARD Starter Set card info screen could be presented, giving the option to Transmute and an explanatory note:

View attachment 11142569

How a Transmuted PREMIUM Starter Set card info screen could be presented:

View attachment 11142572
Well you did the devs work. So now, we need to wait until 2023 to devs put all your work in to the game

I gave that a red star for the mock-up. It would also be useful if cards carried information or clearer information about them. E.g. maybe a week or so ago someone played one of those 1-power Nil against me which have spying status. Maybe I had a 5 power unit or something on my side. They couldn't play a copy of it because it wasn't a "bronze" unit or something. They insta-quit as a result, which was nice. I've probably made the same 'mistake' myself. Even in the deckbuilder it's not clear about these things. Maybe something more obvious could be used? Colours like red, green, blue or symbols like crowns, half-crowns etc, which your cards would mention so that you check these things before you committed to playing a card.

Top Bottom