Anyone else keep coming back?

+
Sadly I haven't completed the game. For several reasons.... For starters I always kinda wanted to complete a some quests at max lvl so I can get the most out of max leveling my character. Problem is there just isn't enough hours in the day to work, hang out with friends, and enjoy my many hobbies. Video games oftentimes take a hard backseat as my more interesting hobbies get the shotgun seat.

That outta the way... cyberpunk 2077 takes a backseat on my video game list. None of this is a bad thing. It's just not a priority. Hypothetically... if I did beat the game... I have different characters with different playstyles and behavior so I'll have stuff to explore for a long time. Even after beating the game, I can still find entertainment value in the combat mechanics.

I wonder if it's me who take my time to play (which is true, I'm in no hurry ^^), but in my last 1.52 playthrough, I'm at around 170 hrs and I'm not at the end yet :D
(my last two in 1.5 also more than 160 hrs each...)
i meant 300 hours in total. 305 hours and 14 minutes exactly. so every my game completion took about 100 hours. but this was firsttime i met brendan, completed all NCPD gigs, bought all cars and all apartmens and reached level 50. and guess what. gog still showing me i unlocked only 52% of archievements

At this moment I am at 713 hours and 45 minutes played in Cyberpunk 2077. I am playing on PC, so probably had an easier time at release than most most on the consoles. I love the style, humour, music and atmosphere of the game. It's this patckage that keeps pulling me back when they release a noteworthy patch.

I am looking forward to new storylines as there are so many story-hooks in NightCity that I love to explore further.

Yes I do. I`m not really a gamer and I`m still suprised how deep I sank into CP2077. Played a couple of times - each time I think I take more time in exploring a world and to this day find some unique places which I missed before. I love this world, dramatic storyline and visuals and hope we will see much more of it in a future.

i meant 300 hours in total. 305 hours and 14 minutes exactly. so every my game completion took about 100 hours. but this was firsttime i met brendan, completed all NCPD gigs, bought all cars and all apartmens and reached level 50. and guess what. gog still showing me i unlocked only 52% of archievements
I think it largely depend how I play :)
Like every quest/GIGs in full stealth trying to not been detected (a GIG which take me about 15min to complete can be done in less than 5min by fighting "normally"). I never use TP, not once, I mostly walk (like I complete all the NCPD Scanner Husltes in Waston in a row, on foot).
151days/8hours/17min of playing - Xbox stats

I think it largely depend how I play :)
Like every quest/GIGs in full stealth trying to not been detected (a GIG which take me about 15min to complete can be done in less than 5min by fighting "normally"). I never use TP, not once, I mostly walk (like I complete all the NCPD Scanner Husltes in Waston in a row, on foot).
151days/8hours/17min of playing - Xbox stats
It does have a sense.
omg! so much time spent in cyberpunk? arent you recordman or something like that?

It does have a sense.
omg! so much time spent in cyberpunk? arent you recordman or something like that?
Nope, I play "a lot" and I complete at least, one full playthrough on each version since day one (and I played mostly Cyberpunk, so... the counter is ticking) :)

Ok, iam back for the 4th run. I found old savegame from pre 1.5 version which could be modified. so iam at the beginning with lvl 45 streetkid female, some eddies, clothing , cyberware and malorian arms 3516(?) pistol. I also unlocked romance for all characters so i can try lesbian relationship with panam. I hope.

Edited savegame is attached if someone is interested. Just extract those files into some of your own savegames. you can find in your profile folder under saved games, for example C:\Users\i83427\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
  • player level is set to 45
  • reputation set to 45
  • intelligence, body, reflexes, cool and tech ability is set to 10 and you have 30 points to improve them
  • you have 60 perk points
  • skill progress of athletics, annihilation, assault etc is set to 10
  • 300.000 eddies for good chrome
  • unlocked secret ending
  • all characters romanceable
You can still edit this savegame via this editor to adjust the look or anything else: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718

Attachments

• ManualSave-1.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Since completing this game thoroughly (all side missions, NCPD scanners, gigs. psychos etc, even the ending 3 different times) Im halfway through a second playthrough. I have since tried to play Red Dead Redemption II, Metro Exodus, Days Gone, Far Cry 6, I even purchased Crysis 3 remastered (looks incredible) and I keep coming back to Cyberpunk 2077 lol. It's just such an amazing game and satisfying on so many levels. Yes I am aware of all the bugs (300hrs in it's hard to miss them) but the game still rules. I have a very high end rig and the game looks incredible for me but so do those other games that I mentioned. Still this is the one that keeps me coming back.

Anyone else have any game suggestions? Can't seem to really get into any of them like I do with this one
I am very much enjoying Horizon FW since its release.
So if you feel any bit interested in that you could give it a try.
But I understand what you mean. There is something about CP that many other games dont do for me.

Still this is the one that keeps me coming back.

Anyone else have any game suggestions? Can't seem to really get into any of them like I do with this one
Yep, I feel the same way. Only Mass Effect (LE) and AC: Odyssey recently had this effect. Or a long time ago Skyrim, Dragon Age, Fallout.

Difficult to find a comparable game for me right now. Hoping for Baldur's Gate 3 and Starfield.

In the cyberpunk genre, one can try The Ascent:

Last edited:

I now have 200 hours on Elden Ring, but I never felt that attached to it.

But then I got a Playstation 5 and Horizon Forbidden West, and wow, it's blowing me away. I'm about 40 hours in, and I haven't finished the main story or anywhere near all the sidequests. It takes everything I liked about Horizon Zero Dawn and then improves on it.

It's not all that far away from Cyberpunk 2077 in a lot of philosophy, either: Both are games built very strongly around story and great characters (and acting).

Last year was all about Horizon Zero Dawn and Cyberpunk 2077 - this year is seeing a lot of HFW play.

(For reference, I have over 700 hours in Cyberpunk 2077).

Horizon Zero Dawn is available on PC now, so if you haven't played it, you might give it a shot. No idea when (or if) HFW might appear on PC.

Cheers,
Merric

I now have 200 hours on Elden Ring, but I never felt that attached to it.

But then I got a Playstation 5 and Horizon Forbidden West, and wow, it's blowing me away. I'm about 40 hours in, and I haven't finished the main story or anywhere near all the sidequests. It takes everything I liked about Horizon Zero Dawn and then improves on it.

It's not all that far away from Cyberpunk 2077 in a lot of philosophy, either: Both are games built very strongly around story and great characters (and acting).

Last year was all about Horizon Zero Dawn and Cyberpunk 2077 - this year is seeing a lot of HFW play.

(For reference, I have over 700 hours in Cyberpunk 2077).

Horizon Zero Dawn is available on PC now, so if you haven't played it, you might give it a shot. No idea when (or if) HFW might appear on PC.

Cheers,
Merric
Same for me. And I agree with pretty much everything you say. While I usually am not the bow and arrow type of gamer, but arther like some more solid (futuristic) hardware, Horizon still is very captivating for me.
Especially some of those machines are wicked cool (Corruptor ftw!)

I never finished HZD, but I got until a point where the main story was explained to such degree where I felt like I knew what is going to come. And when I first played HFW I saw most of my assumptions and theories to be correct. So I felt comfortable enough to just go and play that one to its conclusion.
A side effect made me thinking about revisiting HZD for the simple reason of again facing a few enemies I have been missing to beat the crap out of.
Currently I'm at around 94 ish hours into the game and I like the pacing of the main story. And its side content is also well to get through.

I'm looking/waiting to get my hands on either a 3D Corruptor and maybe the Thunderjaw model printed or something. Because they really have come to stand out as iconic to me.

Nope, I play "a lot" and I complete at least, one full playthrough on each version since day one (and I played mostly Cyberpunk, so... the counter is ticking) :)

Like me tho - nice seeing you are still around here ;)

i left before Horizon Forbidden West dropped with 7,5 chars and 1,5k hrs+ since the release... now back in night city completing the 0,5 char and currently run my 9th noobie. Wanted to check 1.5 from a new and fresh perspective. Getting in touch with the balancing and new item prereqs and locations... and of course some new bugs xP

After beeing fed up with Night City, i have to admit its charm got me once again - even tho some new bugs are still bothering me like the random amadillo swaps or missing/not spawning npc for the latest patched legendary clothing parts. Over all the apartments are nice, perks and req are okayish - at least for a new char. Some changes really cut old chars in half... thats kinda disgusting tho. And... wtf did they with skippy? Hella expensive getting him back on track...and still no legendary upgrade, if im not mistaken...

Changing the look at the mirror also bugs me... options are a bit limited - was surprised you cant change cyberware appearence : /

But over all i like to be back again for now... lets see how long the feeling stays ^^'

For those who are looking for another promising open world rpg on consoles: check out Forspoken. The one im waiting for since i grinded Forbidden West to hell.

A side effect made me thinking about revisiting HZD for the simple reason of again facing a few enemies I have been missing to beat the crap out of.

if you do, you definitly should play the Frozen Wilds DLC - since its the only part of the game where the shield weaver armor wont make you godlike op. also a story is told which makes the banuk tribe way more important than it looks in the base game and even in FW.... actually a bit sad that they havent made a connection between the outcome of Frozen Wilds and Forbidden West tho...

Last edited:
Like me tho - nice seeing you are still around here ;)

i left before Horizon Forbidden West dropped with 7,5 chars and 1,5k hrs+ since the release... now back in night city completing the 0,5 char and currently run my 9th noobie. Wanted to check 1.5 from a new and fresh perspective. Getting in touch with the balancing and new item prereqs and locations... and of course some new bugs xP

After beeing fed up with Night City, i have to admit its charm got me once again - even tho some new bugs are still bothering me like the random amadillo swaps or missing/not spawning npc for the latest patched legendary clothing parts. Over all the apartments are nice, perks and req are okayish - at least for a new char. Some changes really cut old chars in half... thats kinda disgusting tho. And... wtf did they with skippy? Hella expensive getting him back on track...and still no legendary upgrade, if im not mistaken...

Changing the look at the mirror also bugs me... options are a bit limited - was surprised you cant change cyberware appearence : /

But over all i like to be back again for now... lets see how long the feeling stays ^^'

For those who are looking for another promising open world rpg on consoles: check out Forspoken. The one im waiting for since i grinded Forbidden West to hell.

if you do, you definitly should play the Frozen Wilds DLC - since its the only part of the game where the shield weaver armor wont make you godlike op. also a story is told which makes the banuk tribe way more important than it looks in the base game and even in FW.... actually a bit sad that they havent made a connection between the outcome of Frozen Wilds and Forbidden West tho...
If/When I get around doing so, I will. I have the definitive edition (or however its called) and as such includes that dlc.

I try and get onto another game then something will trigger me to play. This time it was a haircut. I just love that purple.

1651674017197.png

A few tattoos some cyberware a general plan of stealth and thrown knives and I am away

Since completing this game thoroughly (all side missions, NCPD scanners, gigs. psychos etc, even the ending 3 different times) Im halfway through a second playthrough. I have since tried to play Red Dead Redemption II, Metro Exodus, Days Gone, Far Cry 6, I even purchased Crysis 3 remastered (looks incredible) and I keep coming back to Cyberpunk 2077 lol. It's just such an amazing game and satisfying on so many levels. Yes I am aware of all the bugs (300hrs in it's hard to miss them) but the game still rules. I have a very high end rig and the game looks incredible for me but so do those other games that I mentioned. Still this is the one that keeps me coming back.

I will definitely come back to CP at some point, my first playthrough took around 180 hours I think, which is a very long time for me to stick to one game.

So I will either way until the expansion and if it gets good reviews, or I will wait until Nightcity becomes more alive. I can still remember all the main quests etc. So not so keen on simply playing those again.

Depending on what types of games you are into, but of games somewhat similar to those you mentioned, I would say Subnautica despite it not really being like those at all, then it is a great experience. Prey was really entertaining as well.

AC - Valhalla or Odyssey offers a lot of fun as well I think. And then there is obviously the Mass effect series which is awesome.

Don't know if this qualifies as coming back, but I've recently bought and finished the game with a few endings that were available to me on my first playthrough. I immediately started a new character, different lifepath, different build and am 100%ing it right now. Going to start a third one right after. The game is bonkers and I love it to death (quirks and all).

Top Bottom