Anyone else keep having this issue?

+
Hey I was wondering what other people did when they got stuck on the part where the $60 ps4 pre-order from gamestop never arrived? I can't tell if usps is actually doing anything about it, should I break into the post office after hours? Is that what CD Project wants me to do? Because it's impossible to get any other response from them so I'm assuming they want me to break into a government building, is that the secret ending? ready to get it done but i think keanu blocked me on social media is that part of the plot? I can't remember if i took off the vr helmet lifes an illusion dont trust birds

Your original order was never delivered?
I would talk to GameStop about it, go into a store and talk to them.
I can honestly say I do not order from GameStop anymore because their site is not user friendly, I ordered five PS5 games expecting to get a PS5, was unable to get a PS5, and unable to cancel the orders on their site. I had/have to wait for them to ship, then take them into the store to return.
Since it was never delivered, GameStop should eat the price lost package, don't let them tell you there is nothing they can do and make you buy a new copy.
Good luck with the break in if that is what you have to resort to...

Your original order was never delivered?
I would talk to GameStop about it, go into a store and talk to them.
I can honestly say I do not order from GameStop anymore because their site is not user friendly, I ordered five PS5 games expecting to get a PS5, was unable to get a PS5, and unable to cancel the orders on their site. I had/have to wait for them to ship, then take them into the store to return.
Since it was never delivered, GameStop should eat the price lost package, don't let them tell you there is nothing they can do and make you buy a new copy.
Good luck with the break in if that is what you have to resort to...

thanks dunno just found this on wikileeks

Attachments

• top secret evil plan revised for weakened pandemic humans.png
    top secret evil plan revised for weakened pandemic humans.png
    17 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom