Anyone else not getting a notification yet that the Collector's Edition has been sent?

+
I have pre-ordered a Collector's Edition on Amazon (in Germany) and still didn't get a notification that it has been sent up until now (Dec. 8th, 6:30 pm).
If they send it tomorrow, it will most likely not be here on Thursday. : (
Anyone else got this problem or: Was yours already sent?

Rasuka

Forum regular
My CE for the PS4 (ordered October 09, 2019) was shipped at 2 p.m. The 2nd CE (ordered June 23, 2020) has not yet been shipped.
think they work that after receiving the order.

My CE for the PS4 (ordered October 09, 2019) was shipped at 2 p.m. The 2nd CE (ordered June 23, 2020) has not yet been shipped.
think they work that after receiving the order.

Thanks, I already pre-ordered on June 10th 2019... : (

I just checked and my CE changed status from "Being prepared" to "Ready to ship". I'm in Warsaw, PL.

They have started shipping, fingers crossed for everyone to get their packages on time!

Thanks man!

Yesterday I got a tracking code for my CE. But as of today the status is still that the postal service has not received my package yet... they are expecting to receive it tomorrow. Which means it will probably take another 1-2 days until it actually arrives at my door. With all the delays that this project has had and with people with digital editions being offered the option to preload, could they really not start shipping the physical editions a couple of days earlier???

I have pre-ordered a Collector's Edition on Amazon (in Germany) and still didn't get a notification that it has been sent up until now (Dec. 8th, 6:30 pm).
If they send it tomorrow, it will most likely not be here on Thursday. : (
Same here. Amazon (Germany/Austria) says it'll arrive on 14th-15th but not yet shipped.

The Maelstrom steelbook came today tho. :D

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Got a notification that the CE has shipped. It would have arrived today, but it has been delayed with (at least) one day.

I got the e-mail that mine will be delivered tomorrow.
(tracking shows it's close, already... oh soooo close) :)

CE box received... not in time for release day (I still think they should have started shipping these physical boxes a couple of days earlier), but I have to admit, it looks awesome!

I have a similar issue but with my Day 1 edition here in Germany. Two months ago I preordered it online at Media Markt and chose the delivery to a branch store near me. For some reason it still says “order is in progress” (Bestellung ist in Bearbeitung) right now even though the release date has obviously come and gone and regular copies are available in shops. It doesn’t even give me an ETA or specified whether it even has been shipped off yet or not. This really pisses me off because why did I bother preordering (being lured in by the promise of a Maelstrom steelbox) if I don’t even get to play it the same time everyone else does?

Has someone here had a similar issue with Media Markt specifically?

I got a ps4 one, arrived kinda late, does it come with a GOG code for playing on pc? In the website it was stated but i can't find mine on the gamebox. Anyone knows the answer for that?

Wait, where did you read that alongside your PS4 copy you would get a GOG code for PC?

No, as far as I know, only the PC version of the CE will come with a GOG code.. I haven't seen any mention anywhere of GOG codes being included in console versions of the CE.

Top Bottom