anyone else not having too many issues on base consoles?

+
i know this could be in the technical area but that is mostly about bugs that need fixing, is anyone else graphics wise and performance wise on base ps4's or xbox one's not having too many issues? dont get me wrong it can get rough, very rough at times especially in city markets and such, and crashes do happen around once every 2 hours or so, played for about 4 today and had 2 crashes, but for the most part performance isnt great but its not terrible either, maybe i have just gotten lucky but i am curious if anyone else is not really having that many issues with old hardware

i am on a base ps4, the crashes would be painful but the game does auto save quite a lot so that is why its not a huge issue to me

I'm starting to have issues with the 1.05 hotfix when I didn't have them before on the base Xbox one. Traffic glitches, doors disappearing off my car. :shrug:

I think the amount of refund requests and Sony’s reaction will tell you enough.

dont get me wrong it can get rough, very rough at times especially in city markets and such, and crashes do happen around once every 2 hours or so, played for about 4 today and had 2 crashes, but for the most part performance isnt great

👍It’s admirable that you’re honest and putting up with it, but for most people, it’s enough to say no. Their bar is simply lower than yours.

I'm on ps4. Had 3 crashes since launch. No quest breaking or game breaking bugs. Imo, much of the outrage over the game is hyperbole and overreaction. I have enjoyed my experience so far.

Last gen still has issues. The optimization was mainly focused on next gen/pc and it shows. Textures still look grainy and blurry (even after 1.05, which slightly improved it),. The pop-ins are still present, but it's not a huge issue outside of a fast moving car. The interiors look amazing on ps4 but the exterior open world still needs a little polishing. The framerate dips too at times, but I've never been one of those people who is obsessed over getting 1 million fps. Still, it happens enough to break immersion at times.

All of my current complaints can be patched. I understand why people are so disappointed, but I think a lot of gamers allowed themselves to get waaaay too hyped for Cyberpunk. Big mistake in today's video game market. Nearly every game gets pushed out the door early by marketing, and it takes months to iron out all the issues. Add to that the fact CDPR received literal death threats over delays, and now everyone is pissed because it was released early.

Then we have clickbait content creators on YT compounding the issue. Very few of them are fair-minded in their criticisms, as they get more hits for being obnoxious dicks. We even get daily doses of GTA vs Cyberpunk comparison vids. Somehow, people have completely forgotten how awful GTAO and RDRO both were at launch. The single player games had less issues, but the Online multiplayer was the part people were really hyped for. They were barren, unplayable trash. In GTAO alone, most people couldn't even get past the introductory race mission... For over a week.

But look at GTAO now. A very comprehensive open world experience, regardless of whether you actually like it or not, where nearly everything has been ironed out. It took YEARS of development after launch to get to where it is though. That's why people need to chill the fuck out. Cyberpunk will be fixed, and continue to get better and better.

i know this could be in the technical area but that is mostly about bugs that need fixing, is anyone else graphics wise and performance wise on base ps4's or xbox one's not having too many issues? dont get me wrong it can get rough, very rough at times especially in city markets and such, and crashes do happen around once every 2 hours or so, played for about 4 today and had 2 crashes, but for the most part performance isnt great but its not terrible either, maybe i have just gotten lucky but i am curious if anyone else is not really having that many issues with old hardware

i am on a base ps4, the crashes would be painful but the game does auto save quite a lot so that is why its not a huge issue to me
My mate isnt sure why theres so much whinging.

I couldn't care less what your mate thinks.

The point being?

You're on a forum. We're all here to write down what we're thinking and to see, or at least acknowledge what others are thinking.
You've enough mental acuity to simply block out what you're not agreeing with, right? Because you have your work cut out for you - and it's rather ironically pointless - going around the internet declaring that you don't care what others think.

Top Bottom