Anyone else notice this while making their character.....?

+
While on the last screen of the character creator if you double click on the thumb print this happens.
screenshot.png
It goes back to normal after a second or two.
Anyone know anything about it or if it means anything?

Last edited:
If that is not an easter egg but there for a future DLC about Johnny Silverhand i will freaking lose my shit. Enough of that dude......

I can agree with this. I understand why he was part of the main story, but I got tired of his "peanut gallery" injections into almost everything I did throughout the game. I hope he's not in any of the dlc. I actually wish there was a mod to remove his random dialogue where you didn't interact with him directly.

Could be a random glitch or also... something way deeper :eek:

Nice find either way tho!
It's a neat little easter egg/foreshadowing for the story in the game.

Ya, though I kind of hope there is something more to it. Would be kind of cool if it was.

If that is not an easter egg but there for a future DLC about Johnny Silverhand i will freaking lose my shit. Enough of that dude......

Ah come on now, Johnny is the greatest :) though I agree that if there is DLC for him I hope its a long way down the DLC list. I could even live without at DLC for him as well. I enjoyed him but I want more of the other characters before him. You get plenty of time to spend with him.

I can agree with this. I understand why he was part of the main story, but I got tired of his "peanut gallery" injections into almost everything I did throughout the game. I hope he's not in any of the dlc. I actually wish there was a mod to remove his random dialogue where you didn't interact with him directly.
Probably too expensive anyways... but they could always stuff more YouTube influencers in there. :rolleyes: ;)

Maybe it is a leftover relic from the way the game was initially gonna be ..... remember the the choices that were shown early in game development .... Reason for visiting Night City .... Important Life event .... and Childhood Hero (choices Silverhand . Blackhand or Arasaka guy)

Maybe it is a leftover relic from the way the game was initially gonna be ..... remember the the choices that were shown early in game development .... Reason for visiting Night City .... Important Life event .... and Childhood Hero (choices Silverhand . Blackhand or Arasaka guy)

Possible, but we can hope it's more though right? :)

"No, I must blow up Mikoshi!"

"No V, you are in Mikoshi."

And then V was an Engram.

-----

There was some interesting trailers and things a while back that showed the start of the game life paths - but overlaid on the mirrors and things were nethacks saying "Get out!" "Run!" etc - might have just been filler - but it also might not have been....who knows how many interactions the story went through, how much foreshadowing is baked in, and how many more secrets may yet be found.

That's pretty cool!! I'm a big gonk for Johnny and I hope this is hitting to a good DLC or some special updates in the future bec gods know this game story deserves an extra love down the way :sad:

Top Bottom