Anyone Else Unable To Access Wardrobe in Apartment?

+
What the title says. I can't seem to be able to access my wardrobe in the apartment after the first time I used it. There's no prompt any longer. What's the deal? I just want to put some of the clothes I've picked up away, but it doesn't seem possible. Do you just access the same storage from the stash prompt in the gun room? If so, that's a little disappointing.. Clothes go in the closet. Weapons go in the gun room. ;\

Yeah same, I had taken some clothes by mistake that I meant to put back in and couldn't, so instead I tried checking the room with all your weapons, and in there you can place clothes back in the inventory, so your 'wardrobe' is now the guns room, just go there to put away and take clothes.

I'm not far into the game, I'm honestly thinking of restarting because I can't change my hair and beard

whats it matter, just gonna end up looking like a future homeless anyways. these clothing stats are out of whack.

whats it matter, just gonna end up looking like a future homeless anyways. these clothing stats are out of whack.

Ha to a degree you are right but as I have got deeper into the game I have discovered that using the armadillo mods I can equip clothes that make my character look somewhat I want V to look like and have the armor stats I need.

What the title says. I can't seem to be able to access my wardrobe in the apartment after the first time I used it. There's no prompt any longer. What's the deal? I just want to put some of the clothes I've picked up away, but it doesn't seem possible. Do you just access the same storage from the stash prompt in the gun room? If so, that's a little disappointing.. Clothes go in the closet. Weapons go in the gun room. ;\
Just gonna let you guys know that is something of a sort being cut content. You can put clothes in your stash. Once you take the starting clothes from the closet you never use it again.

Just gonna let you guys know that is something of a sort being cut content. You can put clothes in your stash. Once you take the starting clothes from the closet you never use it again.

My problem is that I got some Witcher 3 themed clothes but because I can no longer access my closet I cannot access them. Hmm wonder if they are in my stash.

My problem is that I got some Witcher 3 themed clothes but because I can no longer access my closet I cannot access them. Hmm wonder if they are in my stash.
Stash is where the witcher clothes from GOG are. Same with the weapons. Welcome to the world of cut content.
EDIT: well we don't know if that was ever intended to be in the game but I mean they could have just reused the stash code for the closet and restrict it to strictly clothing items. Or just give us 2 stashes literally.

Rudo_

Forum regular
Ha to a degree you are right but as I have got deeper into the game I have discovered that using the armadillo mods I can equip clothes that make my character look somewhat I want V to look like and have the armor stats I need.
Thats right. Also, if you craft 40 armadillos, about 10 will be epic, granting +130 armor (you scrap the leftovers so is bot much of a waste)

If you dont take it and check later in level, you will find higher level of the gear there.

Last I checked on one character, I had 4 of each at various levels.

Top Bottom