Anyone have Any Detail On Level Reward Cards ?

+
Anyone have Any Detail On Level Reward Cards ?

Hello, I saw some levels giving cards as a reward for reaching specific level like level 20 but if I remember correctly in CB level 20 card reward was Decoy which is free default card in OB so anyone have any details or those who reach level 20 please share what card you got so if it's a fixed then it's good not to pick up that card from keg.

BornBoring;n8722090 said:
I've read on reddit that it is a random legendary card, but I don't know if it is true.

Thanks, I hope some one will share more info as many players cross lvl 20...please share friends what card you have got on level 20 & above ?

TH3WITCH3R;n8722250 said:
Thanks, I hope some one will share more info as many players cross lvl 20...please share friends what card you have got on level 20 & above ?

yeah, I think the Ciri card was similar. I got it at some point, not sure if it was level up or rank up though.

PackingMoney;n8722290 said:
I'll reach level 20 some time today, ill post back what I receive from it.

Bugii;n8722810 said:
yeah, I think the Ciri card was similar. I got it at some point, not sure if it was level up or rank up though.

Ohk so may be we are getting legendary cards.. that's good.

TH3WITCH3R;n8722920 said:
Ohk so may be we are getting legendary cards.. that's good.

No, I mean in CBT, Ciri was same thing as Decoy. Decoy was lvl 20 card. And Ciri was also reward for something (don't remember what)
edit: googled it, Ciri was lvl 18 reward.

Bugii;n8723090 said:
No, I mean in CBT, Ciri was same thing as Decoy. Decoy was lvl 20 card. And Ciri was also reward for something (don't remember what)
edit: googled it, Ciri was lvl 18 reward.

Ya I know that.. I am asking in OB as decoy is already there in collection so we are getting fix cards or random one in CB? that' what I want to know as If it's fix then I really want to know what cards are we getting so that I try not to select those cards in keg opening.

After so many games.. I was so excited that I am reaching level 20 & to get my new legendary card & Thanks to generous cdpr, RNG & to my luck that I have found this precious card...

TH3WITCH3R;n8733840 said:
I am done with this game... not getting any legendary from kegs & on that now this :/

Yeah, and given that the cards and luck play a huge role in this game, I can pretty much say that it can be counted as p2w...

TH3WITCH3R;n8733840 said:
I am done with this game... not getting any legendary from kegs & on that now this :/
Unlucky. I've got a dagon from a random reward also (not the level up one tho). Sorry to hear you quit, you still got 200 scraps...

DMaster2;n8734680 said:
Unlucky. I've got a dagon from a random reward also (not the level up one tho). Sorry to hear you quit, you still got 200 scraps...

Yehh this rearwards should be fix legendary cards. At least you have got dagon as random reward which is I think great in place of 15 scraps/ore.

About 200 scraps I hope you know how much scraps requires to craft legendary. I mean why leaders? I can take any other card rather then leader :(

leaders should be not present as random cards, if you want for whatever reason more same leaders, you can craft them :p

Top Bottom