Anyone have Any Detail On Level Reward Cards ?

+

Duplicate legendary for me too. :/

Card reward for level up

I suggest to wright in this topic cards, wich you have got as rewards for levels 20, 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100.
If all cards will be same, players with lower levels will know that this cards they can get free And do not waste scraps for its.

Al level 20 I have got - Ciri: Dash

LVL 20 - random legendary. Yes, that includes animated dupes, since in Gwent card and animated card is two different cards. Yes, that includes leaders. Not sure why since they can be opened in a challenge.
katrey;n8754830 said:
Al level 20 I have got - Ciri: Dash
Same. Time for some meme decks hitting 21.

I'm level 19 at the moment and I'm dreading hitting level 20. I just know I'm going to get a Foltest or Francesca. Leaders should be removed from level rewards. I read somewhere that the leader cards together with the starter pack golds gives us a ~28% chance to receive a duplicate card from these level rewards. Very anti climatic and can totally ruin some unlucky person's experience

Seems very few are getting actually good & new cards which is not in their collection :(

I hope this is not going to happen in high level card rewards.

Last edited:
I think with new patch they remove leader cards from keg & level as par current live stream going on...

So what about those who got leader cards? & milled with auto mill button ?

Alts-Gamer;n8809920 said:
I got Yeniffer that spawns Unicorns on level 20. Not bad, expected worse scenario.

wow you actually got a good card. she is neutral & very powerful with proper decks.. congrats

TH3WITCH3R;n8810020 said:
wow you actually got a good card. she is neutral & very powerful with proper decks.. congrats
Thank you :) I do not have a proper deck for her yet but I might give her a try.

You get a random gold card for level 20 including leaders. Until the next patch then the only way to unlock leaders is challenges and crafting. I got Geralt Igni myself for hitting lvl 20.

alexandr22;n8855730 said:
If i hit level 20 i get a leader ?

when you hit any level for the card reward, you are granted a random legendary. This includes leaders for now, but when the new patch comes leaders will be taken out as they can all be obtained from challenges. I myself got Dagon at level 20 and level 30 I got Cerys.

alexandr22;n8855730 said:
If i hit level 20 i get a leader ?

You get a gold card, which you have a 28% change will be a leader, for which you won't get a full refund.

After the patch you won't be able to get leaders anymore, so I suggest you wait with hitting lvl 20 until the patch drops.

Top Bottom