Anyone have Any Detail On Level Reward Cards ?

+
In0va;n8857130 said:
I reached lvl 20 today and got Regis Higher Vampire.

Nice, I got Ragh Nah Roog.. Not really interested seen as one First Light clears it.

Whining is strong on this thread..

I don't even remember what I got at lvl 20.. didnt realize it was a guaranteed legendary until I read the posts here.. you know why I didn't care?? Cause I had crafted one gold, got another two golds from daily kegs and I had enough scraps left to craft all the other cards I needed for my NR deck..

I am rank 13 now and I keep climbing slowly but surely..

Oh and I was F2P player back then.. Now I am lvl 26 and was so satisfied with the game and its generosity that two days ago i spent money to get 7 kegs.. Not because I needed them, I had all the cards I needed for my deck.. I just wanted to show how gratefull I am to the devs for creating a true f2p CCG game.. Supporting them with a small amount was the least i could do..

Ok maybe u were unlucky.. I just wanted people to know that not all cases are like yours.. Gwent is an awesome game and it doesn't deserve this treatment you are giving it by saying it's P2W.. I played P2W CCG games in the past (hearthstone for example) and Gwent isn't like that...

​​​
​​​​​

TH3WITCH3R;n8733810 said:
After so many games.. I was so excited that I am reaching level 20 & to get my new legendary card & Thanks to generous cdpr, RNG & to my luck that I have found this precious card...

I am lvl 19 atm. so that means i'll get to 20 after the "Soon.." patch and it seems i'll be a bit lucky then. Under other circumstances, if they had fixed (...) Weather, i would prolly be lvl 25 at least by now and prolly got a Leader too, so it's all good... :S

ibilibertas;n8888610 said:
I am lvl 19 atm. so that means i'll get to 20 after the "Soon.." patch and it seems i'll be a bit lucky then. Under other circumstances, if they had fixed (...) Weather, i would prolly be lvl 25 at least by now and prolly got a Leader too, so it's all good... :S

yehh but still there is a chance to get duplicate legendary which you have already hahahaha :p just kidding, please update what card you got :)

TH3WITCH3R;n8889170 said:
yehh but still there is a chance to get duplicate legendary which you have already hahahaha :p just kidding, please update what card you got :)

Indeed, on the other hand if i'll got one of the nerfed ones right now it will be swell! :D

Top Bottom